Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Talking Business with Umar and Potential Vending Work


Yes I am BACK HOME ALREADY AND HAVE BEEN SINCE 3PM EST!
Had business to take care of and signed a new lease for this apartment.
Rent Increase IS MANAGEABLE, so no problems there!
New artwork ON TWO FRONTS, a Face-Sketch and a COMPLETE DRAWING ARE DONE!

Rent for November is done and December will be paid off by FRIDAY!
Just finished a conversation with Umar Hall and He's looking to do some vending work to start getting MY PHYSICAL MERCHANDISE SOLD ON THE STREETS!

Looks promising AND He just triple stated to Me "I have never seen any Black-artist drawing characters that look like this to the level You've drawn Them."

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, as I was typing just finished talking some more and I now have some commission work as well! 
Lemme hit publish and get this post up! I'm going off of LITERALLY A CUP OF COFFEE AND A GODDAMN ECLAIR DONUT!
 I GOTTA FUCKIN EAT SOMETHING RIGHT FUCKIN NOW!
HIT MY VIDEO!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment