Saturday, October 27, 2018

I Have Been Coloring. Drawing. And Typing....

Good Afternoon from Philadelphia....

I've finally finished COLORING this drawing;
Which means I've finally finished the LM-MAD Set of Drawings I started way back when months ago!
I am tired, shocker.
It took Me a Day-&-1/2 to get Her Colored.
I was up well into the AM-hours EST this morning trying to finish this second LM-Zero up, to no avail.

Got some shitty sleep, not even gonna get into that now.
Then woke up and got back to it and now She's done.
I came straight in LAST NIGHT, dead tired.
Was gonna go straight to bed.
Got in said bed.

Then couldn't sleep even though I was dead tired!
>_< 
I wasn't happy about that too by the way.
So...?

I got My Ass out of the Bed.
Put some sweats back on.
Pulled out My Drawing Pad and this drawing and got back to coloring Her Ass;
I'm gonna get some much needed sleep again.
Then come back and post....

No comments:

Post a Comment