Sunday, October 28, 2018

MADtronix LM-Zero Coloring Music - Din daa daa (Dub)

Irony regarding THIS SONG and the Transformers Idea I came up with.
I made a VERBAL-TEASER for that Transformers-Concept I HAVE/HAD, using THIS SONG!
Needless to say by the time I was done, again, the People I shared it with have always said "You're a better fuckin person than Me man. Cuz I'D HAVE SOLD OUT BY NOW FOR REAL!"

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, that's why We're on the Bottom.
And evvvvvvvvvvvery time I've said that.
The Shame on Their Faces...?
The Embarrassment?

Like I've typed to You before.
Our People Know what We're Supposed to be Doing.
But when most of Us are forced to FACE THE FACT that it means You will NOT GET TO DO WHAT YOU WANT WITH YOUR LIFE THE WAY YOU WANT TO...?

Too Many of Us refuse to do the Hard Work and Heavy Lifting, the Sacrificing Necessary.
So that Our Children and Future Generations of Black-Americans will have the Ability to HONESTLY LIVE LIFE.

It's a sobering and bitter-pill that many of Us simply vomit up as quickly as possible instead of swallowing it and doing what We Need to Be Doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment