Wednesday, October 31, 2018

My Reaction to the Lastest BGS IBMOR Post where He Re-Posted Cerulean Grey's Video-Commentary....

Good Evening from Philadelphia...!

You know...?
I've typed to You Before about the Fact that We simply have too many fuckin people talking that have zero business fucking talking.
Today?
Someone that I've never really listened to closely but on the few times I have, I've had no problems with what They'd said.
But today?
This shit today...?
The shit today...?
The Shit.
Said today....
I was so fuckin disgusted I called Youngest Brother and asked Him to listen to the Video-Commentary.
I Myself made it to the 20:21-mark of the Video, which I will be posting directly after this post. But I told Youngest Brother "I need You to listen to this repost by BGS of Cerulean Grey's 'latest video' and tell Me what You think of it...."

So We hang up.
 I get back to INKING this lovely drawing I did Yesterday;
All the while as I am working on Rori-Miko I am thinking about the Contradictory-shit that Cerulean was saying in His Video and the Fact that BGS posted it, as a repost, on His Channel, but...?

Cerulean's video is actually contradictory to what BGS has been posting for months. It really made Me think about why it is that shit is not getting done correctly. And it is because of exactly what I'd heard coming from out of Cerulean's mouth onto that video He made. But then the Fact that BGS was reposting it, yet His Own Videos for the last 3-months+ have literally exposed the Exact Opposite of What Cerulean is now saying.

Meanwhile I said to Myself "Brother will be calling back shortly. Because there is no way in hell He's gonna fuckin get through Cerulean's Video Repost on BGS's channel. With what it is coming out of Cerulean's mouth and the Way He is Presenting Himself in His Video.
So I got about this far of Rori-Miko inked;
Sure enough...!?
Youngest Brother called back just about 10-minutes later.
...
....
.....
.......
He wasn't happy;
So He begins immediately saying exactly what I was thinking when I heard it. And He was none-too-pleased with Cerulean's Voice-style for His Videos. He then went on to point out how BGS had actually been posting, just like I was thinking. Concrete proof that shows that Whites have been intentionally undermining Our Gender Relations and that too many of Our Women would rather have the False Power Provided by Whites.
Then give it up and return to Their Normal Positions AT BLACK-AMERICAN MEN'S SIDE.

We talked for a good bit before I finally said that I need to get back to inking this drawing because the Reality is;
The Shit that was said doesn't actually matter for Us, because at the End of the Day it is all about producing Tangible Results.

And I can't produce tangible results getting pissed off over His Commentary and the Confusing Fact that BGS reposted it to His Channel while knowing it goes directly against The Proof He's Been Providing for Months on HIS OWN CHANNEL;
Even while compiling this post I was constantly thinking about the Fact that actually doing this? Posting This?
What exactly does it get Me?
My Time is spent, like I have Time to Spare on something like this.
But My Time gets burned up over it.
Cerulean's Video-Commentary was dumb as shit.
And BGS reposting it was contradictory.
And at the End of the Day, which We are literally at here on the East Coast of Nazi-America.

What exactly do I gain from burning up My Time with this...?
At best it highlights My Point that We have too many people talking at Once.
At worst it's pointless because I have work to do.
Either way, as You can see, I posted this anyway.
Typed it up anyway.
Take from it what it is.
Mind You...?
This post will make more sense in a moment once I post Cerulean's Video-Commentary by way of BGS's Reposting, so lemme go do that now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment