Sunday, October 28, 2018

Finished MAD LM-Zero Drawing!

The Corporate Ministry Theme is ONE OF MANY PIECES OF MUSIC that I used to Color this drawing and come up with Her Color Scheme and Layout! Since She is a PART OF MADtronix!? It Fits!

As You already know I'd done this drawing at least at the very beginning of THIS SUMMER. My Youngest Brother reminded Me again a few hours ago, that this is the price of doing everything Myself and not having a team of people working FOR ME OR WITH ME. 
To get all of this stuff done, so!?
To get TYPING DONE, for whatever reason.
Means time CANNOT BE SPENT COLORING FINISHED AND INKED DRAWINGS.
Never mind that SIMPLY TYPING IS NOT ENOUGH, where, again.

He reminded Me today that working on backstory-typing that weaves the World Together and the characters Themselves together, makes Them WHO THEY ARE.
Has to be done!
As We have seen with the Fact that THIS WAS ACTUALLY NEVER DONE WITH THE STAR WARS CHARACTERS.
Leading to THE MESS that Disney has EXPOSED by trying to ZERO IN on the various Star Wars Main-Staple Characters.
Which has led to an ABSOLUTE SHIT-SHOW!

So here is the Finished Drawing fully colored as You can see by the First Picture.
But also as You can see here;

By simply tampering with some things I can make the drawing a little bit more interesting in subtly-obvious ways.
Simply by adding more Light to the drawing? 
Her Race becomes questionable.
Why am I typing this?
Because this is the Difference between OWNING vs. BEGGING.

Harvey Dent from the Batman Movie was played by Billy D. Williams, who is a Black-American Man.
Harvey Dent as He appeared in the Batman Animated Cartoon appears to Be a Blackman.
Yet Whites saw Him as a Mediterranean Whiteman.
Whenever I asked Them during the 90's run of Batman the Animated Series.
Meanwhile any Black-person I knew always said the Animated Series Harvey Dent was a Blackman.

In the End Billy D. Williams NEVER GOT TO REPRISE THE ROLE OF HARVEY DENT! And a number of Youtubers who have done videos on Billy D. Williams have talked about the Fact that IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE TO MISS THAT HE'D BEEN CUT OUT OF THE FRANCHISE AND CLEARLY IT WASN'T BY ACCIDENT!

Because the Harvey Dent character EVER SINCE, MOVIE-WISE, has always been portrayed as A WHITEMAN.

And this is why I post Your World Mr.Superboy222 talking about inclusion and supporting White-Owned and Created Black-characters.

But note that I don't.
Last time I checked I'm Behind, We Are Behind.
Giving more money to those We are Behind makes zero-sense.
For the Record I have a Transformers Movie-series Idea that I actually typed out physically that was lost when the old OS burned out.

I have however told people I know and actually described it to people I'm cool with and it has never failed by the time that I'm done where They IMMEDIATELY SAY "I WANNA SEE THAT FUCKIN MOVIE!!!!! YOU ACTUALLY MAKE EVERYTHING FROM THE ORIGINAL SERIES MAKE FUCKIN SENSE INCLUDING THE FUCKIN MOVIE!!!!!"
Which, people keep forgetting.

The Transformers Comic Book was part of Marvel Comics.
Thus the inclusion of the silhouette guest appearance by the Silver Surfer in what I ran by Them left THOSE WHO KNEW AND KNOW ABOUT THAT CHARACTER, understanding that a LIVE-ACTION Transformers-movie done the way I described it, pitched it!?

Would allow for a potential crossover between the two just like in the comics. Shit like this, while great and fun to do, ACTUALLY DOES US NO GOOD AS BLACK-AMERICANS, and why...?

Because WE'RE ALREADY BEHIND AS IT IS.
^_^
See what I did there!
Bottom line is still the same.
We have too much work that WE MUST GET DONE!
If We DO NOT DO IT!?
Then We have NO RIGHT TO BITCH-N-MOAN ABOUT HOW WE'RE ON THE FUCKIN BOTTOM!

Shit ain't right about HOW WE GOT SHOVED HERE AND IT AIN'T RIGHT THAT PEOPLE ARE WORKING OVERTIME TO KEEP US HERE, however...!?

It's on Us to GET OUT FROM UNDER EVERYBODY ELSE!
Like it or not!


No comments:

Post a Comment