Wednesday, October 24, 2018

I'm Up Reading, Watching Videos and Preparing for the Day

Good Morning from Philadelphia....

I figured by the Time I went to sleep and woke up a few of the things I wanted to honestly type about last night would be out in the open. And a number of things that I'd already seen and heard would also be up and on deck done by other Black-Youtubers, saving Me the Time that I don't have to really get into the Guts of what I'd Seen-Heard-etc!

Right now.
Even as I type this.
My WE3 Webshop actually has Hidden Items done for Sale.
Where I simply have not made Them public.
I meant what I typed.
I've had enough of the bullshit going on around Me and I'm moving to finally wrap all of this up and be done with it.

I see Mr.Superboy222's latest post.
Highlighting why We actually don't have anything.
Where He is once again making the same blatantly obvious mistakes that Our People make in attempting to talk about White-Owned and Controlled and Usually Created, be it indirectly or directly, Black-Characters of Media-Entertainment.

I see in His Comments section.
Blackmen and women talking about a known Black-American Coon-Swirler Creator. Who literally created so He could complain about how hard it's been for Him so He can get some White-pussy.

When You're that fuckin disgracefully-dumb-n-disfunctional?
Where I don't care about His So-called Smarts and Degrees or Achievements.
When Your Basis for What You Do is damaging to Your Collective, to Your Race.
You are fuckin Useless.
And that is how this works.

I see BGS-IBMOR highlighting how Kristlin Carazin, again, spelled Her Name Wrong. Again I point this out to You. And again.
I am not looking up how to type it correctly because She does not deserve that kind of consideration and respect.

BGS has a video up where He is giving Her Sarcastic-Credit for finally being honest about the Fact that too many of Our Women won't take any kind of accountability for Their Actions even when caught Red-handed!
And Carazin is referring to the Nigger-Bitch Traitor who literally abandoned Her Baby on some random people's doorstep!
Kid Organic the Illionaire covered this in a video and I sat on that video to wait for who else would address what this Nigga-mentality disgrace did.

Carazin however is only speaking because this makes Her Goals and Beliefs HARDER to PROMOTE AND ACHIEVE.
Which is continuing to convince Blackwomen that They can find happiness with Whitemen, where?

I already laid out what actually would have to be done for any Black-Anybody to be able to find happiness and success in relationships involving any Non-Black-Anybody.
And it requires the EMPOWERMENT OF OUR OWN PEOPLE FIRST!

Which means the willful cease-n-desist of any interracial-anything for at least 2-generations and/or until Black-People have actual power and stability.
Without that being done.
Nothing else matters.
And no I do not care about anybody who sees that and says to Themselves "That ain't gonna happen", well guess what.
The Slaughter Continues then and on to the next point I go.
Don't care if You or We don't wanna do it.
There is a Right-Way and then Whatever the Fuck Else.
Go and do Whatever the Fuck Else.
Just don't look shocked nor shook when I ignore anyone complaining or wanting help after blatantly defying what needs to be done to go do Whatever the Fuck Else.

Brett Brown, coach of the Sixers...?
He's gotten what He wanted, which is typical for Whites when the driving force of success is Blackmen and Black-People in general.
He now has a team with No Toughness.
Because He GOT RID OF ALL OF THOSE PLAYERS.
So already the Sixers are a team of High-scoring choke-artists!
And the season has literally only gone 4-games deep!

Joel Embiid continues to show that His Conditioning is AN ISSUE.
Because He played like Shit in last night's Overtime.
But Brett Brown sent Richaun Holmes packing.
While keeping Amir Johnson.
Instead of KEEPING BOTH PLAYERS.
So He could CORRECTLY SPELL JOEL AND HAVE OPTIONS DEFENSIVELY AGAINST ANY TEAMS 4 (POWER-FORWARD) AND 5 (CENTER) POSITIONS.

Why do I give a fuck?
Because both basketball and football as sports are akin to military conflict, military-warfare. And Your Players are Your Army.
A Coach is the Strategist for said Army.
Figuring out how to get the Most out of Your Army and match Them Up against an Opposing Army is something that I grew up learning and watching and reading about.
And for the Record this was another reason why My Mother and I have such a shitty relationship and is also why I specifically DO NOT SUPPORT WOMEN RAISING BOYS ALONE.

Boys think and do things that Women and Girls do Not.
And I've seen that certain things that are typical for a Male-Mind can literally freak a Female Out!
My Tireless Reading as a Child about Warfare.
Freaked My Mother the Fuck Out!
I still remember the old Black-n-White TV show Victory at Sea!
Understand that when You grow up watching things like this where these aren't actors here. When these people died They actually are Dead.
Because this isn't some TV-show.
This is a recounting of actual WWII-battles where those seen here either lived or died in combat and then because it was now 1970-something early-1980's, They are now dead due to old age, etc.

It also highlights why I talk about Bad Black-American Parenting. Because shows like this made sure to only show Whites. So as a Black-boy watching this and being inspired by it, the Facts of the Matter is that it is presenting to Me and did present to Me!
Only the Bravery and Boldness OF WHITEMEN.
And since I was NOT BEING TOLD ANYTHING where My Mother would only talk about how She didn't understand why I enjoyed watching things like this.

Where...?
I did actually tell Her even as a Child.
"They are fighting for things that will determine the future of the world."
Put that mentality to the Fact that I could honestly explain Myself.
Then think about what kind of reception I got in the White Public School System.
Where I attended Smith School of South Philadelphia.
Real school located in South Philadelphia.
Where I'd be a grown man by the time one of My Literally Old White Teachers admitted to Me;
You belonged 2-to-3 grades ahead of where You were. We thought Your constant talking and disruption of the classes meant You were slow. But after You left and went elsewhere We found out that You were bored with what We were teaching You.

Note.
I was a straight-A+ student who needed a Math Tutor, who was Big Chris from up the street, BY THE WAY.
Which means AN OLDER BLACK-NEIGHBOR, Big Thomas's Oldest Son.
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, look at that.
This is what it means TO HAVE A COMMUNITY AND AN ACTUAL NEIGHBORHOOD.

People work together in these places.
And yes I know about Neely Fuller's definition of community and neighborhoods, etc.
Again.
More examples of what I typed about too many voices.
Where His General Idea is Correct.
I also know about Dr. Claud Anderson's definition as well.
But note no infrastructure, WHICH MEANS BLACK-AMERICAN SCHOOL SYSTEM.
So some of You when reading what I typed will immediately think of Them.
While potentially ignoring My Point because of It.

Keep it simple.
A Neighborhood.
Is a Good Thing.
A Community is a better thing.
A Hood?
Is a part of a piece of clothing.
And should be kept that way.
A Ghetto?
Is a Destroyed Area where People Live.

Hoods and Ghettos are bad and require immediate-attention to restore Them to Neighborhoods and get Them back to being a Community!

I'm also showing why My Relationships didn't work out regardless of how attractive the women were. I was raised to believe in Love for the sake of Love. Which does not trump the Reality of Compatibility through Content of Character, Ideology and Beliefs of the Man and Woman involved!

Enough.
It is now 7:06am EST.
I literally ate up damn near an hour to type this.
Which is another reason why I am working overtime.
It's time to return to Self-Employment and Success.
It's past due time.
Good.
Morning.
From Philadelphia....

No comments:

Post a Comment