Thursday, October 25, 2018

So I'm Back and I'm DEAD TIRED!

Good Evening from Philadelphia!

I'm tired.
Stayed up too late last night working on Priest-13 story and storyline.
Not even gonna sit here and bullshit.
New artwork for Azmerelda-Miko IS DONE!
I'm gonna drag Myself over to the scanner and scan Her Ass into it and yeah!
Also!?
Finally colored Her here too;
Wait...?
I swore I did an Inked Scan of Her...?
Lemme...?
Lemme check right quick.
OKAY!
I knew I'd done an Inked scanning, is that even the right fuckin thing to -_-
I'm going to bed.
NO I MEAN IT TONIGHT!
I'm goin to fuckin bed!
I literally needed TWO GIANT FUCKIN CUPS OF COFFEE TO MAKE IT THROUGH THE DAY BACK-2-FUCKIN-BACK!
-_-
I gotta stop with the, You read that there.
HAHAHAHAHHAAHH!

I literally typed that I had to STOP STAYING UP LATE TO ACTUALLY DO PRODUCTIVE FUCKIN WORK FOR WILLIAMS WORKS!
Yeah.
I'm literally typing like I was just UP just to be fuckin UP!
FUCKIN AROUND!
Lemme get these pics scanned in!

No comments:

Post a Comment