Friday, August 19, 2016

Business Report

Just got in the door. I'm already cooking dinner. GOT ASKED YESTERDAY TO DO SOME COMMISSION ARTWORK BY A COWORKER!

He has some sketches of the characters and I told him to let me see them. So I gave him my business card and left it at THAT! Lemme go on ahead and get this dinner done!

NEW ARTWORK IS COMPLETED! Along with artwork I didn't show from the week before!

I renewed my Weebly business subscription and it cost me $169 for 6-months. I'd forgotten about the renewal being THIS MONTH. I took a hit but kept it all in stride because I'm starting to push my BILLS AHEAD! So I don't owe any of my Verizon services UNTIL OCTOBER!

So this Weebly-bill was easy for me to take, overdraft, and still have my bills ALLOCATED TO ABSORB THE $169 + 39 OVERDRAFT. And THIS IS WHY I CREATED THIS BLOG. Now that I AM AUTONOMOUS AGAIN. I CONTROL WHERE MONEY GOES WHEN AND HOW! So now My NORMAL ROUTINE OF PAYING AHEAD, allows for UNEXPECTED THINGS LIKE THIS TO BE EASILY DEALT WITH BECAUSE THE MONEY SET ASIDE WAS MEANT FOR SOMETHING THAT IS ALREADY WELL-AHEAD!

THIS!
Is how My Ex-Wife and I got to where we were. It is why I AND I ALONE WILL GO BEYOND WHERE WE WERE. My RESPONSIBILITY is to My Son. So by DEFAULT, she will be brought along because SHE IS HIS MOTHER. THIS, is why she took him hostage. Because she knows that I ACTUALLY HONOR MY COMMITMENTS! I don't NEED. PRODDING.
Lemme get back to the kitchen.
I like to COOK!
AND GET THE FUCK OUTTA THERE SINCE IT AIN'T MY KITCHEN!

I will NOT MISS THIS PLACE.
But I WILL BE SITTING AND TALKING AND TEACHING MY SON.
Showing Him, HOW TO AVOID THIS KIND OF RAT-TRAP OF EXISTENCE.
And!?
Just in case he ever DOES END UP IN A PLACE LIKE THIS!?

I'll show him EXACTLY HOW TO GET OUT OF IT TOO!

Good Evening.
From Philadelphia....

No comments:

Post a Comment