Monday, August 22, 2016

HEADED OUT! And a Brief Overview of Things....

I spent the majority of the weekend working on Williams Works and since I could not get things WHERE I NEEDED AND WANTED THEM I POSTED NO UPDATES ON ANYTHING OR ABOUT ANYTHING. To say I am frustrated is an understatement, because it is becoming more and more clear that even with the day job giving me the freedom to do certain things. It still takes up TOO MUCH TIME. Time that I CANNOT SPEND DEVELOPING AND WRITING AND TYPING AND WORKING SPECIFICALLY ON WILLIAMS WORKS.

I'm trying to WORK AROUND THAT. But lack of a laptop AT WORK. I'm not unplugging my laptop from all of the equipment HERE AT THIS ROOM. To go back-n-forth with it, which means TECHNICALLY I'd need to buy a smaller, CHEAPER LAPTOP MEANT FOR TRAVEL! And I could DO THAT if I didn't need to GET THE FUCK OUTTA THIS FUCKIN PLACE!

Nigger-traitors.
They're everywhere.
Or?
SO IT SEEMS.

The Reality is that My Slumlord simply happens to be IN MY WAY BECAUSE I KEPT TRYING TO SAVE MY OLD APARTMENT! Instead of just ACCEPTING that the situation was UNTENABLE. But I am looking at how the Plantation-Station GM Dom, knew my situation and knew about My Business. And made A CONCERTED EFFORT TO KEEP ME AWAY FROM 40 HOURS A WEEK. And with no car, I couldn't simply RETURN TO MY PROFESSION, AS THOSE JOBS HAVE MOVED MOSTLY BEYOND PUBLIC TRANSIT.

The Irony is that ALL OF THESE CRITICAL POINTS WERE DIRECTLY OWNED AND CONTROLLED BY WHITES. With the Nigger-Traitor Slumlord I'm dealing with now, pretending to be this Isle of Understanding. Tch, hindsight is 20-20, but still. Like the situation with Korryn Gaines, I'm RUSTY! My reaction times to situations are still off by an amount of degrees that quite frankly I can't afford.

And mind you, you either understand what I'm talking about or you don't.
Those that do, know that there is a constant pressure when you are a Black Person who is ACTUALLY OUT HERE DOING THE RIGHT THINGS AND ACTUALLY HONESTLY BUILDING TO BE OF BENEFIT. With that TYPED THOUGH!? I have NO INTENTIONS OF THROWING SOME SORT OF PITY PARTY OR SIMPLY COMPLAINING FOR THE SAKE OF COMPLAINING. Typing these facts out and then LOOKING AT HOW MY OWN DECISION-MAKING HELPED MAKE THINGS MORE DIFFICULT FOR ME, IS CRITICAL.

LEMME GET MOVING! I WILL SEE YOU ALL IN 10+ HOURS!
What I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO!?
Is the fact that FOR THE MOMENT it looks like I'M NOT MOVING.
Getting everything in order has taken me MORE WORK THAN I'D LIKE, BUT!?
I'm not gonna just shove shit out there and then look stupid when nothing happens and I fall flat on my face.
I'm still figuring it all out and testing and TALKING TO people off-line of LIKE BLACK MINDS.
I just don't like how long it is taking me.

No comments:

Post a Comment