Saturday, August 27, 2016

The Damage of Integration to Black Psyches and Spending Habits...

Lemme make it clear that I have NEVER OWNED A PAIR OF NIKE'S OR AIR JORDAN'S. Ever. Now, technically THAT SHOULDN'T MEAN SHIT! But it does. And why? Because such a big fuckin deal is made about how My People will buy Air Jordan's and Nike this and that. When for me and MOST BLACK PEOPLE WITH SENSE, huh, why?

I need clothes.
I buy clothes.
I'm not buying shit that cost me more than I know they are actually worth.
And by the very nature of shoes and clothes, they begin degrading the moment you start wearing them.
I'm not paying $200 for shit THAT HITS PAVEMENT, GOES THROUGH RAIN, ETC ETC UNLESS IT IS NEW CAR TIRES AND SHIT LIKE THAT!

Sneakers by their very definition DEGRADE and are worn ON YOUR FEET! WHERE YOU WALK THROUGH ALL KINDS OF SHIT! Sometimes literally. So I'm NOT SPENDING THAT KIND OF MONEY ON FOOTWEAR. Because it is A WASTE OF MONEY!

I typed this to point out this NEXT VIDEO COURTESY OF THE ADVISE TV SHOW! In IT!? It highlights how THE STUPIDITY of previous Black Generations to want to be ATTACKED BY DOGS AND BITTEN THE FUCK UP! Just to go SIT IN WHITE OWNED THIS-THAT-&-THE OTHER!

To give BIGOTS THEIR FUCKIN MONEY!?
-_-
Now see?
Now you see...?
You know you done fucked up right?
You know that right?
You done fucked up.

In the video a Black Family goes to a water park, shit is not in order or some bullshit. And I THINK they may have tried to GET THEIR MONEY BACK OR TRIED TO PRESS FORWARD, all of it is STUPID TO ME! STRICTLY BECAUSE I'M NOT FUCKIN STRESSING TO GIVE BIGOTS MY FUCKIN MONEY! And when I GET AN ODD FEELING ABOUT ANYONE, yo?

I BOUNCE!
Again?
My Mother and I have BEEN AT ODDS in the past!
Because she'll bring up GOING SOMEPLACE!
And I'll be like "That place is a known haven for White Bigots."
"WELL I WANNA GO!"
-_-
"Ay, you die, you're dead. You can't respawn you know."
"SHAWN JUST BE QUIET! Come ON WE GONE"
-_-
"HA! I'LL SEE YOU IF YOU GET BACK! I have better things to risk my life on than trying to do some ole SILLY AMUSEMENT TYPE SHIT AND THEN GET KILLED BY A BUNCH OF WACK-JOB WHITES, PASS!"
>_<
"Well SHAWN YOU JUST BEING"
>_<
"I SAID, PASS! I'm not going ANYWHERE! Except for BACK TO MY OWN PLACE! So don't say I didn't warn you!"

And typical for too many of Us her retort was always "WELL I DESERVE TO ENJOY LIFE AND I'M NOT GONE LET NO WHITE PEOPLE TELL ME" insert bullshit unnecessary shit that money will be spent that will go STRICTLY INTO WHITE PEOPLE'S POCKETS "AND YOU JUST NEED TO LOOK PAST THAT AND JUST LIVE LIFE!"
And My Response has always been "Dead people CAN'T ENJOY LIFE BECAUSE THEY'RE DEAD! Just so you know." she then GOES TO THIS PLACE! And some UNCOMFORTABLE SHIT ALWAYS HAPPENS! It always TURNS AWKWARD! And then when I see her later then it becomes a slow and extremely late admission of "I couldn't enjoy myself because they kept gawking and making me uncomfortable."
O_O
THE RETURN OF SHOCKFACE!

Look?
I try to PICK MY BATTLES.
I won't stand there and PLAY STUPID!
Over and over you will here these Black People in this video talking about "THEY HAVE RIGHTS!" and OVER AND OVER YOU SEE THEM TAKING L'S AND PEPPER SPRAY IN THE MOUTH! WHILE TALKING TO NAZI-COPS ABOUT THEIR RIGHTS! Meanwhile?

Observe the background. Pay attention to the Whites themselves, it is OBVIOUS these are NOT White People any SANE Black Person would give TWO WOODEN NICKELS TO! LET ALONE PAY SOME ADMISSIONS FEE FOR THEIR SHITTY-ASS WATER PARK! But thanks to all that BULLSHIT of GET BEATEN AND EATEN BY WHITES SO YOU CAN SPEND YOUR MONEY AND GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THEM AND THEIR BUSINESSES! HOOOOOOOOOO-RAYYYYYYYYYYYYY FOR 
Stupidity.
NAH! I'M GOOD! 
And NOTE HOW ADVISE TV TALKS ABOUT WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT!
PICK.
YOUR FUCKIN.
BATTLES MY PEOPLE!
And note that THIS VIDEO IS FROM LAST.
FUCKIN.
YEAR! 
Pay attention to what he says and look at how shit is going on RIGHT NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment