Friday, August 19, 2016

Cul-De-Sac of a Slumlord....

There are some Black People who just can't help but BE a Nigger.
Niggers, Niggas, ARE NOT, Black African Peoples.
Niggers are the abominations created from and by White Power Supremacy.
They are a cancer that cannot be reasoned with because their only goals are centered around short-term, slave-servitude towards Whites and the disruption and destruction of any attempts to recreate a Black African autonomous power structure in which we can regain Our Stability and Self-Sufficiency.

Right now I am being sorely tested in a battle of wits with someone that I knew would become a problem. But my situation and circumstances forced my hand, for what may well be thee very last time in My Life that I will have to deal with this kind of useless waste of sperm-n-egg to bring them into the world.
Cul-De-Sac.
Is a song that has always resonated with me since the day I heard it while watching the anime Jormungand.
I am in a situation where it is ALMOST UNTANGLED FOR ME TO GET CLEAR OF, but not quite.
Not quite.
And nothing is worse than when your home is anything but a haven.
Regardless of whether I am in a room for rent or not, I follow the rules.
I'm seriously being tested by Niggers who don't want to follow the rules and then being semi-sanctioned by someone who knows that all I really have to do is continue to follow the rules and this whole fuckin mess WILL blow up IN THEIR FACE!
Since they KEEP ENABLING THE NIGGERS.
However!?

I am about 70 days.
ABOUT 70 DAYS OUT.
From being able to leave this shithole.
And return to MY OWN PLACE THAT WILL BE STRICTLY MINE WITH STRICTLY ME IN IT UNTIL MY SON IS THERE WITH ME.

I've already made a note of this incident.
I only need endure 2 or 3 months more of this bullshit, tops.
At best.
At best....

No comments:

Post a Comment