Saturday, August 20, 2016

My Anti-Lucas Initiative

Good.
Morning....
From.
Philadelphia......
Working on Tansoba Family of MADtronix. I'm really getting into the guts of their timeline and family history AND the two parts that EQUALED THE WHOLE THAT IS TANSOBA FAMILY.
The military family of Mango.
And the covert-ops/espionage family of Lemon.
Are the two MAD-families that came together and earned the right to have a Human-hybrid created and born between them. After agreeing on the name Tansoba, which means Defense Minister. Tansoba himself on his 7th birthday, which is customary for MAD Human-hybrids.

He decided on the family name of Ellis. Once he chose his own last name. So right now I am just using the Anti-Lucas Initiative that I always have had for my creative ideas and processes, where I only named it the Anti-Lucas Initiative once I saw what happens WHEN A CREATOR DOESN'T ACTUALLY FLESH OUT THE ACTUAL HISTORY OF HIS CREATION/S.

Then you get sloppy shit like the Star Wars Prequels, where nothing really makes sense and it is obvious that you're just making shit up as you go along because you never did the work when you INITIALLY STARTED.

I've been up since 7am EST. So lemme break for breakfast RIGHT QUICK! And get RIGHT BACK TO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment