Saturday, August 27, 2016

TBA - 8-26-2016 : The Laws Of Power

Woke up just now. Checked my emails. I deleted a rather great post before I passed out, simply because I'd included some Black people in it where because I don't talk to them. I wasn't too sure they would like me mentioning their names in the post, so? I deleted it because of it since I can't give them a head's up in case someone comes their way because of what I posted here, so?

I'm not gonna put people out here on here where I know THEY will not be able to be aware of potential trouble from Whites, should someone White read this and then go sniffin around. It's that simple. I'm still tired. Got some interesting emails and opportunities in my inbox. And as this TBA broadcast points out, which also was why I'd posted the post I deleted.

As a Blackman there are certain things that appear to be straight-up and usable. But it is set up and steered FROM A NON-BLACK PERSPECTIVE. So if I simply take it and run, and then NOT LOOK AT HOW IT IS NOT SET UP FOR MY REALITY AS A BLACKMAN AND BLACK PERSON. I haven't even gotten into the crazy-ass Black Christian comic book I was given to read this week by an elder Blackman at work where he HAD TO BRING IT TO ME. To show ME, the compare-contrast between WHAT I AM DOING. Versus a COMPLETELY BRAINWASHED BLACK FAMILY OF THREE GENERATIONS!

Of so-called Christians, that led to the creation of this comic book, where I didn't type a post about it on Wednesday after reading it. This... THING, was SO OUTLANDISHLY SLAVISH! That it is now being passed TO THE SHUTTLEBUS DRIVER AND AMONG US WORKING IN THE AREA SO WE CAN SEE THE SILLY-SHIT THAT SOME OF US AS BLACKS ARE OUT HERE DOING. And HONESTLY BELIEVE THE SLAVISH-NONSENSE IS RIGHT, WELL, AND GOOD!

When it is GENERATIONALLY, DAMNING! Where this is the same elder Blackman who admitted to me months ago THAT THEY MADE THE WRONG MOVE TO PUSH INTEGRATION. And this is why he came to me with this... thing. I'll get into that later, because it is SO OUTLANDISH, that I NEED TO GET MY HANDS ON IT PHYSICALLY SO I CAN SCAN IT AND THEN POST THAT CRAZY SHIT ON HERE SO YOU CAN SEE FOR YOURSELF. How a LACK OF UNDERSTANDING OF OUR CIRCUMSTANCES AND SITUATION AND WHAT WE NEED TO DO TO GAIN POWER!

Here is the video AND PAY ATTENTION to what TBA is saying and UNDERSTAND that this is why some of My Sworn Brothers have straight up told me, stop fucking around with fools who think that shit-talking and playing mind-games and silly-shit! Is good and great. THEY CAN get away with THAT BULLSHIT. Because THEY DON'T HAVE ANY REAL EXPECTATIONS OUT OF LIFE AND THEMSELVES;

No comments:

Post a Comment