Tuesday, August 16, 2016

New Artwork is DONE! And a Young Guns Report!

GOOD EVENING!
From.
Philadelphia....
FINALLY FINISHED THE NEW ARTWORK! Damn that took WAY LONGER THAN I FEEL IT SHOULD'VE! It was definitely worth it though! Spent today working and talking to the Young Guns at work that I type on here about every so often.

Two of them are now thinking about joining the Navy, simply because there is NOTHING OUT HERE FOR THEM. Far as employment. They're getting paid DIRT CHEAP! Even through a temp agency, and that I can relate to and know all about. They've actively been looking FOR BLACK EMPLOYERS, because they wanted to see if I've been talking shit for all this time and they've found out that;

"We DON'T HAVE SHIT MAN, FOR REAL!!!!! WHOSE FUCKIN DUMB-ASS IDEA WAS IT TO FUCKIN PAWN EVERYTHING THE FUCK OFF AND THEN RUN UP UNDERNEATH WHITE PEOPLE, WHAT THE FUCK!?"

See? When young people ARE TOLD THE TRUTH AND WHO WHAT WHY HOW AND WHEN, then? They start fuckin UNDERSTANDING AND ACTING RIGHT! When they're told BULLSHIT, then they themselves BECOME BULLSHITTERS. This isn't rocket science.

NOW!?
I reminded them that once you sign on the dotted line, THAT'S IT! But they pointed out the fact that there are no jobs and the ones that are out here only pay minimum wage. They then asked me why would My Own Mother sabotage my chance to go STRAIGHT TO A 45K JOB. And I told them what TBA talks about where I already knew I wasn't the only one nor were some of my sworn brothers who saw THAT THEIR OWN FUCKIN PARENTS WERE INTENTIONALLY UNDERCUTTING THEM INSTEAD OF SUPPORTING THEM!

And it all has to do with "You ain't GONE DO BETTER THAN ME!"
However I took the time TO LEARN WHY THAT IS AND WHERE IT CAME FROM AND AS USUAL...?

When you get anyone who is TOO COWARDLY TO CONFRONT THE PEOPLE OR PERSON WHO FUCKED THEM OVER OR FUCKS THEM OVER, then!? THEY GO AFTER EASIER TARGETS. Simple as that. You RINSE AND REPEAT THAT LONG ENOUGH and you will have PARENTS WHO WILL EAT THEIR OWN YOUNG! Because THEY HONESTLY DON'T HAVE ANYTHING. It is part of the reason why I am NOT SOMEONE WHO TRAVELS. And that is ONLY BECAUSE I HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN THAT BUILDING UP MY FINANCES AND WEALTH WILL ALLOW ME TO EARN EXACTLY WHAT TBA, PROFESSOR BLACK TRUTH, TARIQ NASHEED, EVEN SHADMAN SAID IN HIS VIDEO!

Time.

When you stabilize your finances AND THEN BUILD THEM WHILE BUILDING YOUR OWN BUSINESS!? You then gain CONTROL OVER HOW YOU SPEND YOUR TIME! When you have AMPLE MONEY AND TIME!?

Now!? NOW YOU CAN ENJOY TRAVELLING!
Before I left today Rob was like "Man you LOOK BEAT MAN!" he then looked at the picture and we talked and he was like "So YOU'RE TYPING STORIES. PLUS DOING THE ARTWORK. PLUS TRYING TO MAINTAIN YOUR COOL IN A BAD ENVIRONMENT. You're a busy man, Shawn."

And I told him "I need to get content up. And it isn't gonna get up there by itself!" and off I went and HERE I AM! Well, when I was talking to the Young Guns earlier they pointed out the fact that "Our Parents just said go get a job. Go to school. Get good grades, THEY AIN'T NEVER SAY SHIT ABOUT OWNING AND CONTROLLING A FUCKIN THING!"
-_-
Exactly.
Not one.
Word.
Not one.

Just.
GO BE A WAGE SLAVE, LOOK AT HOW IT WORKED FOR ME!
>_<
No.
It didn't.


Lemme eat. I am tired, Rob was right about that. I am tired. LEMME EAT SOMETHING. If you see no post in an hour or two that means I passed out on the floor. I'll post some shit when I wake up then.
LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment