Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Philadelphia and its Black Population's Problem

So!? Just got in the door! Gotta do laundry, at least I'm supposed to. I might do it later. But it will get done. New artwork is on the desk at work. ALREADY INKED and 1/4 colored in! Gotta get started on the next Creator's Corner post right after I finish the artwork tomorrow morning. Everything is building up and building up and I'm getting closer and closer to finally being able to just get right to it and get into it with my storylines and posting.

I'm also getting closer and closer to GETTING OUTTA THIS ROOM AND THIS ENTIRE AREA! There is NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT, this entire section of West Philadelphia CAN LITERALLY BE GENTRIFIED IN A FEW YEARS DUE TO ALL OF THE ABANDONED HOMES, BUSINESSES AND VACANT LOTS!

It is DISGRACEFUL to look at the fact that We have more than enough RICH, not wealthy, BUT RICH BLACK PEOPLE. Who DO NOT ACTUALLY INVEST ON A MASS-SCALE. This is another reason why I am NOT JUST SENDING INVITES ALL ACROSS FACEBOOK AND TWITTER AND ALL OF THAT! To build up a BIGGER AUDIENCE. I am SPECIFICALLY LOOKING TO TAP INTO OUR UNDERSERVED AND UNDER-UTILIZED MARKET! And that is what I am constantly looking over and thinking about and asking questions and showing off my artwork and storylines TO BLACK PEOPLE IN THE REAL WORLD!

Philadelphia has a Black Population of about 400,000+.
The shitty part about this is that the MASS MAJORITY OF THAT IS COMPOSED OF EMPLOYEES AND NOT BUSINESS OWNERS! This is the REAL REASON WHY Black Areas of Philadelphia are run down. As I have typed to you before, this was NOT INITIALLY THE CASE AND I GREW UP IN A BLACK OWNED AND CONTROLLED SOUTH PHILADELPHIA THAT WAS CONSTANTLY UNDER SIEGE BY THE WHITES SITTING IN OFFICE AND NEIGHBORING US FURTHER INTO SOUTH PHILADELPHIA'S ITALIAN SECTION!

The Crack Epidemic just so happened to LAND SQUARELY ON US AND MISS EVERYTHING ELSE AROUND US! >_< I was a kid and didn't even think THAT WAS BY ACCIDENT! Bottom line is that there are TOO MANY OF US IN THIS CITY WHO DON'T FUCKIN OWN OR PRODUCE SHIT! AND WORK STRICTLY FOR WHITES IN SOME WAY OR ANOTHER, which means DISASTER CAN STRIKE AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT AND IS ALREADY WELL UNDERWAY AS JASON BLACK/TBA HAS ALREADY POINTED OUT!

I have done what I can FOR NOW to make people AROUND HERE AWARE OF IT. But many of the Blacks in THIS NEIGHBORHOOD HAVE FLAT OUT GIVEN THE FUCK UP! And I don't have THE TIME NOR THE ENERGY OR RESOURCES TO KEEP PEP-TALKING GROWN PEOPLE WHO SHOULD FUCKIN KNOW BETTER! I speak to those I can around here but even last night someone was busy SHOOTING UNDERNEATH MY WINDOW!
-_-
Again?
HOW CAN BROKE BLACK FOOLS, AFFORD BULLETS!?

No, NO! HOW CAN BROKE BLACK FOOLS, AFFORD FUCKIN BULLETS!?
Think about that SHIT! And note that areas where Black People are stable and ESPECIALLY ONES THAT HAVE BUSINESSES AND ARE ACTIVE IN THEIR LOCAL GOVERNMENTS, mysteriously!?

Nobody can FIND GUNS AND AMMO LIKE A VIDEO GAME IN THESE PLACES! But places like this area where shit is in TOTAL DISARRAY! HA! IT'S LIKE GRAND THEFT FUCKIN AUTO OUT THIS BITCH AND THAT'S NOT BY FUCKIN ACCIDENT AND STILL I TYPE TO YOU...!

All this SHOOTIN AND LOOTIN!?
-_-
And muthafuckas ARE.
STILL.
FUCKIN.
BROKE!
>_<
This is why I say "Chess!? WHO THE FUCK IS PLAYING CHESS!? WHITES AREN'T PLAYING CHESS WITH THESE BASIC AND DUMB-ASS EASY TO READ MOVES! And We as BLACK PEOPLE AREN'T EVEN AT THE TABLE! SO THEY COULD BE PLAYING TIDDLY WINKS FOR ALL I FUCKIN CARE! YOU CAN'T WIN WHEN YOU'RE NOT EVEN AT THE FUCKIN TABLE TO PLAY THE FUCKIN GAME!"

Tell these muthafuckas Herm, TELL'EM!
Look, I'm not stupid. Most don't bother me around here because I came into this neighborhood doing shit where they were like "That guy must be fuckin crazy!?" no. I'm here to get my work in AND GET THE FUCK UP OUTTA HERE! Because YOU FOOLS DON'T PLAY TO WIN THE FUCKIN GAME OF LIFE! And I was doing the same SILLY SHIT, BUT NO MORE! I'm back on the TEAM AND I'LL BE DAMN IF I FUCKIN GET GOT BY SOME DUMB-ASS! And I've already been tested and even the Landlord was like "I...? I can't believe they let you walk around here at 2am in the morning and nobody...?"

Till he SAW ME ONE TIME and was like "YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I Good Lord I thought, YOU LOOK LIKE THEM!!!!!" last time I checked I never said I came from some upscale Black Neighborhood "You got the fuckin long coat and sunglasses AND ROCKIN A WENDY'S HAT YOU JUST DON'T GIVE A FUCK!"

No.
I don't.
I'm here TO WORK.
I WORKED AT A FUCKIN WENDY'S AT 40-SOME ODD YEARS OLD.
Please give me AN EXCUSE TO VENT MY FRUSTRATION.
I'm NOT HERE TO BE A TARGET OR ANYBODY'S BITCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment