Monday, August 22, 2016

Tch!? Gonna Have to CALL IT A NIGHT!

And THIS!? Is what happens when you DON'T HAVE FINANCIAL CONTROL OVER YOUR OWN LIFE. You then HAVE NO CONTROL OVER WHAT YOU DO WITH YOUR TIME. Because AT LEAST 1/2 OF IT IS UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF SOMEONE ELSE, SOMEWHERE ELSE!

It is 10:13pm EST!
I've been up since 4am EST!
I still have SIX MORE POSTS!
OF CRITICAL CLIPS!
AND!?
I ONLY GOT THROUGH TWO PARAGRAPHS OF THE NEW WILLIAMS WORKS CREATOR'S CORNER POST!

The Mang Tree of Opportunity, Setting the Table for Tanis-Mang?

I was able to HAND WRITE OUT 4-&-HALF PAGES IN ROB'S 30 MINUTE BREAK TIME WHERE I COVER FOR HIM! I was able to WRITE OUT THIS NEW POST! While MONITORING CAMERAS AND ENTRY-EXIT! Where Rob looked at the pages and was like...!?
"Holy shit...!? YOUR HANDWRITING IS DENSE AS HELL! WHAT THE FUCK!? And you did FRONT AND BACK, SHAWN!? THE FUCKIN PAGE LITERALLY LOOKS WEIGHED DOWN WITH FUCKIN INK! That's like 8 FUCKIN PAGES ON FOUR FUCKIN PAGES OF WRITING! NO WONDER YOU'RE FUCKIN FRUSTRATED! Dude, you did that shit while MONITORING AND SHIT, yo!? This is why you're so fuckin stressed and pressing! You got all of these IDEAS AND STORYLINES AND ARTWORK, you GOTTA BRING YOUR LAPTOP TO WORK!"

We started talking, JUST ABOUT this new post. And he was like "HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK OF ALL OF THIS SHIT, AND THEN!? YOUR ABILITY TO DESCRIBE IT TO ME, I CAN ACTUALLY SEE THIS SHIT! YOU GOTTA FINISH, MAN!" then he was like "HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP! SEE!?" then he just started laughing and he said "HOLD UP! Cuz I don't wanna STRESS YOU MORE THAN I THINK YOU ALREADY ARE! You're trying to GET OUTTA THAT ROOM. GET ALL OF YOUR IDEAS OUTTA YOUR HEAD! DRAW ALL THESE CHARACTERS! YO!? I think you might need some HELP! For real, or at least, BRING YOUR LAPTOP TO WORK! Because you were able to just, GO! I mean like!? The shit you just did!? That's like when people say I'll give you A MINUTE TO PITCH YOUR IDEA OR WHATEVER AND YOU WERE JUST!? THIS THIS THAT IS THAT AND THESE ARE THOSE AND IT ALL FLOWED THE FUCK TOGETHER!"

And just TYPING THAT!? I wanna go on ahead and just STAY UP!? But like you already know, I HAVE NO ROOM TO BE ABLE TO SLEEP ON THE JOB! So if I get caught FALLING ASLEEP!? No exaggeration, THAT IS IT! I'm FIRED! And RIGHT NOW it's one of these CRITICAL JUNCTION TIMES WHERE!? I have to GET THE FUCK OUTTA THIS ROOM AND AWAY FROM THIS DIRTBAG! Before I do something I CAN'T UNDO! And I'm not typing that LIGHTLY because HE WANTS TO BE A SLUMLORD, FINE!

Lemme just GET THE FUCK UP OUTTA HERE! And I HAVE THE MEANS. But I've been playing CATCH-UP SINCE THE LEAVING THE PLANTATION-STATION AND PAYING TO KEEP WILLIAMS WORKS AFLOAT AND MY VERIZON SERVICES!
Enough!
Lemme save the new post to website.
DONE!
I'll finish that shit tomorrow!
I have the other Critical Clips MAPPED OUT!
I will post those AFTER I GET HOME FROM WORK!
Because tomorrow morning IS BACK TO STRETCHES AND WORKOUT!
I'm tired.
I'ma get some sleep!
I got GREAT WORK DONE TODAY!
I just wanted to GET THAT POST UP!
But I also NEEDED TO GET THOSE CRITICAL POSTS UP TOO!

I will see you all IN THE MORNING!
And like I said.
I am HOPING!
That some of you are reading this and are saying;
This guy!?
HA!
HE'S FULL OF SHIT!

Because...?
....
.....
It gives me strength....
Gives me.
Power.
And it pushes me.
When people doubt Me, My Words, and most importantly....
My Ability....


No comments:

Post a Comment