Saturday, August 27, 2016

Williams Works - Hammering Out the Complexities of the Earth I've Created

Right now I'm about to head out to go to My Credit Union. Withdraw money. PAY RENT. Then get back here AND GET BACK TO TYPING, or!? PASS OUT AND GO BACK TO BED! I'll be working 3rd-shift TONIGHT. 10pm-EST to 6am-EST so when I do head out tonight I won't be back till next morning.

RIGHT NOW!? Or, BEFORE RIGHT NOW!? I was hammering out THE DIFFERENCES between being an Earth-Mang of Nigeria. Versus an Earth-Mang of the American Empire.

Nigerian Earth-Mang ACTUALLY DO HAVE REAL RIGHTS! But that is because Nigerian history WAS DEEPLY AND DIRECTLY ALTERED BY THE ARRIVAL OF PAGAN-CORP AND MADTRONIX.

Both of which, AND TONIGHT I MAY DRAW DR. PAUL ETHERTON the Founder and Progenitor of MADtronix and lemme make it clear that he is THE PROGENITOR of the Mang-Androids AND THEIR MALE COUNTERPARTS of Human-Hybrids! Human-Hybrids are NOT SPUN FROM MANG BUT WERE CREATED BY DR. ETHERTON'S STUDY OF MANG-GENETICS AND BIOLOGY! MAD's Human-Hybrids are also referred to as Mang-Males, Human-Mang and Mang-Humans! Even though they have NO ACTUAL DIRECT CONNECT TO EARTH-MANGS!

So in Nigeria, the arrival of PAGAN-CORP, PAGCO for short! Was during the time that MADtronix was STILL A BRANCH OF IT. And Nigeria herself was under British rule, something that would end with the arrival of Dr. Charles Pagan's corporation with Dr. Pagan overseeing PAGCO-Lagos's construction, PERSONALLY! Alongside of Dr. Etherton and His Daughter Dr. Paula Etherton building MADtronix-Lagos and its massive underground counterpoint to the topside monstrosity of PAGCO-Lagos, MAD-Lagos Point!
Understand that all of this was made possible. Because BOTH British and Nigerian forces and leadership COULD NOT MILITARILY DESTROY PAGCO, especially not whenever Dr. Pagan came DIRECTLY TO A PAGCO SITE! This is something that a lot of these bullshit-ass swirler-remake Marvel movies and comics NEVER GET INTO! You will NEVER SEE the "Black Nick Fury" in a Marvel film using a SHIELD HELICARRIER talking about "You know I'm about tired of that Boko Haram shit and I'm gonna use MY AUTHORITY TO DIRECTLY INTERVENE IN SOME SHIT THAT WHITES HAVE SET UP FOR THEIR FUCKIN BENEFIT!"

You're NOT GONNA SEE A DIRECT TRANSLATION OF REAL WORLD EVENTS GET INFLUENCED BY COMIC BOOK CHARACTERS WHERE IT DIRECTLY EITHER FUCKS UP OR COMPLICATES REAL WORLD ISSUES FOR WHITES TO THE POTENTIAL OR REAL BENEFIT OF EVEN IMAGINARY BLACKS!

Chew on THAT for a minute.
And savor that FACT.

Bottom line is I was sitting here working on and writing NOTES AND TYPING OUT! How much DIFFERENT LIFE IS for Nigerian-based Earth-Mangs and Human-Hybrids where THEY ARE ACTUALLY PART OF THE SOCIETY! While, as you have already read, the Mutt-Bitches of Byron Maxwell WERE PAWNS TO BE USED FOR FURTHER WHITE POWER EXPANSION AND THEN!?
Discarded to COLD STORAGE, once their usefulness was up.
So I was just hammering all of that out and then realized I'd better get the bill paying OUTTA THE WAY NOW. So I can have the rest of the day to WORK AND REST UP and then HEAD OUT! Because of course I normally DON'T WORK SATURDAYS. And I DON'T NORMALLY DO THIS SHIFT WITHOUT HAVING ALREADY WORKED MY 9AM TO 5PM SHIFT!
-_-
Oh and I want you to remember that I'm supposedly lazy and don't want to work. Needed to throw that in there, throw that out there. OH AND I NEEDED DAN TO DO MY WORK FOR ME BECAUSE I WAS SUPPOSEDLY LESS OF A MAN.

You see, as Black People, WE'RE SUPPOSED TO DO SILLY. STUPID SHIT! We're NOT SUPPOSED TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE REALITY OF OUR SITUATIONS OR CIRCUMSTANCES NOR PLAN AND PREPARE AND PLAY ACCORDINGLY, TO WIN!
KEYWORDS;
TO WIN!
TO RESOLVE OUR SITUATIONS AND CIRCUMSTANCES IN OUR FAVOR AND TO THE FUCKIN DETRIMENT OF THOSE WHO OPPOSE US!

Get alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the way the fuck outta here!
I'm NOT HERE, and even as I type this I TOLD MY MOTHER THIS SHIT when she'd sent me into PECO Electric that 2nd year of internship AND FAILED TO TELL ME SHE WAS SUING THE SHIT OUTTA THESE WHITES FOR RACIAL DISCRIMINATION AND HAD BEEN AFTER THEM FOR YEARRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
O_O
Oh, and note, uhhhhhhhhhhh, Black People, please BE ADVISED.
If you are ALREADY HAVING DISCRIMINATORY PROBLEMS AT YOUR JOB...?

DON'T FUCKIN SEND YOUR GODDAMN CHILD TO WORK THERE!
Just...?
Just needed to throw that in there.

But I told My Mother to her face "I'm not here to be rolling around in the mud with every fuckin White Person who BELIEVES THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO SHIT ON ME BECAUSE I'M BLACK! I am not going to waste MY PSYCHOLOGICAL ENERGY AND WELL-BEING, on BATTLING EVERY WHITE PERSON I MEET, over some silly shit! I appreciate the fact that you got me this internship but this is why I kept telling you, just get me BACK ONTO THE GAS CREWS back in Chester, I DID THE WORK TO BUILD UP A PLACE THERE AND EVERYTHING IS OUT IN THE OPEN! This whole thing with this meter-reading crap? SOMEBODY IS SABOTAGING ME ON PURPOSE! And I KNOW it is that White Bitch who is My Boss! I KNOW IT IS HER! Because SHE CALLS THE SHOTS ON WHO DOES WHAT, WHEN, HOW, WHERE, WHY, ETC! And she always has this CRAZY LOOK ON HER FACE whenever she's talking to me."

And it was AT THIS POINT when I finally said this White-bitch's name, that My Mother was like "Wait...? That? That name sounds familiar...?" then she FINALLY DECIDES TO INFORM ME THAT THIS WHITE-BITCH IS AN ENEMY OF HERS!
-_-
THAT SHE BEAT OUT FOR A JOB AND THE BITCH TRIED TO SUE AND FILE CLAIMS AND GOT SHOT DOWN AND DISPROVED AND HUMILIATED!
-_-
>_<

MOST OF THE TIME! Keywords, most. MEN DO NOT FUCKIN FORGET TO TELL THEIR CHILDREN ABOUT ENEMIES THEY'VE FUCKIN MADE!
And you see, with OUR SHITTY BEHAVIOR OVER THE GENERATIONS. I cannot even type that with CONFIDENCE ANYMORE. I can say that I HAVE EXPERIENCED ENOUGH BLACKMEN, as I WAS GROWING UP "Hey Shawn I'm help you get this job at Walt's seafood" Black owned by the way, BLACK. Owned. PRE-Crack Era, you know, where Whites in government thought it was FUNNY! To allow Central Americans to dump crack-cocaine into Our Communities while the CIA FLEW THE PLANES PROVIDED AIR FIELDS AND RAN COVER FOR IT! As the Whites in GOVERNMENT UNDER REAGAN AND BUSH SR. KNEW ABOUT IT AND LOOKED THE OTHER WAY!

Just.
Had to ADD THAT FACT!
For the fools who wanna say why we gotta talk about RACE AND COLOR?
Or?
Why don't BLACK PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING?

Because White People. KEEP FUCKIN INTERFERING IN OUR GODDAMN LIVES!
Then saying "I DIDN'T DO NUFFIN! THOSE BLACKS JUST KEEP MAKING, oh shit, how'd that nigger get proof that we fuckin...? OH THIS WHITE SHIT ON MY HANDS!? IT'S JUST FLOUR! FLOUR IS ALL! GET THOSE NIGGERS OUTTA HERE! GET'EM OUTTA HERE! GET THEM CAMERAS OUTTA HERE! SECURITY! WHERE IS SECURITY!?"

I was told by Blackmen when I was growing up, be MINDFUL OF, so-n-so. Such-n-such. LOOK OUT FOR, this-n-that and if this-n-that HAPPENS!? Then do SUCH-N-SUCH! OR!? Aye man, YOU GOTTA RUN FOR IT THEN RUN FOR IT! But DON'T BULLSHIT! VALUE YOUR FUCKIN LIFE AND BE MINDFUL OF YOUR ENVIRONMENT!

I could be here all morning. And I don't have all morning. The bottom line is that POWER ONLY RESPONDS TO POWER! And what I was working on HIGHLIGHTS THE FACT THAT, LIFE for Nigerian NON-HUMANS IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT than LIFE FOR NON-HUMANS ELSEWHERE. And the reason for that is because of THE IMPACT OF THOSE WITH POWER! MAKING IT THAT WAY SO THAT HALF-A-CENTURY LATER?!

The BENEFITS ARE STILL THERE FOR PRESENT-GENERATIONS TO ENJOY AND EXPERIENCE....

No comments:

Post a Comment