Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Welcome to MAY 2018!

GOOD MORNING FROM PHILADELPHIA AND WELCOME TO MAY 2018!

Getting ready to get up OUTTA HERE!
Lotta bullshit went on last night, as I typed about briefly on My Facebook Page.
Not gonna linger.
But the Cat is OUTTA THE BAG with Issa Rae and a NUMBER OF NIGGER-TRAITORS AND COONS!

I'm almost done coloring 3rd-Triumvirate Kamira-Carnivale!
MIGHT BE DONE BY THE END OF THE DAYJOB-SHIFT.
I'll see how it goes.
I'm listening to Mr.Superboy222's Age Restricted video.
I'll POST THAT before I leave.

Professor Blacktruth's channel has been eliminated so He's now on HIS BACK-UP CHANNEL.
I've also found out while listening to Age Restricted by Mr.Superboy222, I saw IN HIS COMMENTS that I Love Japan's/Kobita's video of how Black's Could Be Dangerous to Japan-video.
Turns out in the comments of Age Restricted, Black People have actually been FLAGGING this video by I Love Japan or Find Your Love in Japan, whatever the fuck that cowardly little bitch's name is.

But I've found out that Black People have been flagging that video and of course it's still up. Me?
I haven't flagged it, because I already know that the Whites at Youtube will simply ignore it AND ANOTHER THING!?

Notice how quickly the Youtube Mass-Shooting has GONE AWAY!?
^_^
YOU DID REALIZE THAT RIGHT!?
^_^
And that shooting occurred due to Youtube fucking with the Shooter's videos.
Just needed to type that right quick as a reminder, LEMME GET MOVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment