Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Back from the Dayjob...! And A Message for Blackmen....

Good Evening from Philadelphia...!

So I see that the story of the Whitewoman Nazi-cop keeps changing, I'm not shocked by that. I also see that Serena Williams is being used as an excellent distraction to distract away from the Whitewoman Nazi-cop, who was CLEARLY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE BLACKMAN SHE MURDERED.
So I am going to go on record right here and now by saying I feel nothing for Him. Because He wasn't just stupid.
He was recklessly stupid.

It reminds Me of the Black Young-man who went to Greece and got Himself Murdered by a bunch of White-Greeks!

For trying to talk to White-Greek-Women.
-_-
The World is Dangerously Against Us, I'm not going to let My Dick, of all things, get Me Murdered.
This is why I am typing to You Right Now.
My Ex-Wife was not wrapped too tight.
And since I'd stuck by Her through all of Our Up's-&-Down's it really dawned on Me that I have to be extremely careful, back then.
With what I was going to do next.

A number of long time friends have since stated that it didn't really dawn on Them until years afterwards that My Ex-Wife had shown Them some serious signs of psychological instability. And Her Behavior became psychotic when I wanted a divorce.
But that is part of the problem.

Women being abusive and crazed whenever a Man tells Them No, or that it is Over?
White-society has turned it into a joke.
But that is because White-society is ridiculously, in the Favor of Whitemen.
Which is why I keep typing and saying the Fact that We, as Black-Americans.
Have ZERO-BUSINESS FOLLOWING WHATEVER WHITE-SOCIETY IS DOING OR INTO, this week.
Or at The Moment.
Because We're in totally different places, stability-wise.
Resource-wise.
Legal-wise.
Etc.

So when I see things like what has happened to this Blackman from the Islands...?
It just doesn't make much sense to Me.
Because the Environment HAS A HISTORY.
Of this kind of Behavior.
And as a Blackman, of ANY KIND, in actuality.
You're a Target.
You are a Target.
And all manner of justifications and excuses will be used to validate Your Death.

Be Smart Brothers.
Your LIFE.
If Far More VALUABLE.
Than ANY KIND OF PHYSICAL OR PSYCHOLOGICAL...!
MOMENT.
With NON-BLACKWOMEN.
And even with Our Own.
But ESPECIALLY.
WITH WHITEWOMEN.

While I am fully-aware that nowhere near as many Blackmen are with Whitewomen as some fuck-up's and fools would pathetically try to say, understand something...!?
Whites and Those Aligned AGAINST US.
Will Line-Up ROUND THE BLOCK!
When something like this happens.
And Guess What...?

Like It Or Not.
Fairly or Not?

They're Right.
Now is NOT THE TIME, to be chasing Whitewomen.
As if there was ever a Good Time to Do So.
We have TOO MUCH WORK TO DO WITHIN OURSELVES.
So that We can regain control OVER OUR ENVIRONMENTS AROUND US.
And always remember;
If You Decide to get involved with a Whitewoman?
If She Murders You, rest assured as You Die that She ALREADY HAS A 50-50 SHOT TO GET AWAY WITH YOUR MURDER, meanwhile...?

None of that matters anyway;

No comments:

Post a Comment