Thursday, September 13, 2018

No Matter How Long It Takes... I Win....

Good Evening from Philadelphia.
I have plenty to post.
I've only had 2-hours of sleep, so it's not gonna happen.
Just quickly stopping by to point out that some people in this world intentionally try to push My Buttons strictly to see if I'm going to respond in some sort of violent, crazed, psychotic manner.
-_-
Why Fools willfully do this, is beyond Me, because...?

What happens if I do that?
Some people, truly do hate Themselves that much.
That intentionally starting shit with Others is Their Means of "Self-Inflicted Suicide".
Dumbest shit I've ever seen and experienced, but!?

Hate to break it to You, I'm not Jack Kevorkian.
I'm NOT HERE.
For Your Amusement and Entertainment.
Whatever You were fishing for, good luck with that.
You Tested Me.
I Passed.
And as Usual...?

You Failed.
....
Loser.



No comments:

Post a Comment