Monday, September 17, 2018

Time for a Posting Spree... And a Slight Update for Williams Works Ebooks... Are You Scared...?

Good Evening...
From Philadelphia....

It's been a long day.
But I have been...?
Productive....

I cleaned off 5-pieces of artwork for submission to Williams Works Webshop. 
And as soon as I am done with this Posting Spree.
I will get those cleaned artworks up and Spreadshirts legal team will then verify that the works are mine and mine alone.
And then They will be available for purchase.
So I'm happy about That.

Did some more typing.
Finished the storyline map.
Colored it.
May post it later this week.
The main thing is to keep finalizing things and get typing, again.
The Slow and Low Posting NOW.
Is due to ME.
HONESTLY TYPING STORIES THAT WILL BE FOR ACTUAL SALE ON MY WEBSITE.

With that typed, I was asked "How do You get a nickname like 'the Enemy'...? Whut the fuck were You doing...!?"
-_-
Clearly I was giving out hugs to everyone!
Warm.
Friendly.
Lovable.
Hugs.
Warm.
Friendly.
Hugs.
Let's get this posting spree on the Road, Shall We....

No comments:

Post a Comment