Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Doin Laundry and that Cynthia G. Post has a LOT OF PEOPLE UP IN ARMS!

Good Morning from DOIN LAUNDRY IN PHILADELPHIA!!!!!

Right now I'm listening to BGS IBMOR mad as shit over that Cynthia G. video. He is SNAPPIN!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! I already posted Taurean Reign's Video. But He is clearly tired of Her and He is tired of the Men who Support Her.

As You have seen here, I generally only point out things when it comes to Cynthia G., like I said. I posted videos by Her simply because I saw how Whitemen were very much aware of Her. And They made it clear that what They Wanted to Do, was fuck Her. Because of what She was saying and doing online. Now!?

I'm not here to play games.
I know exactly what They meant by "fuck Her".
They wanted, in actuality, to rape Her.
It was and is something that I did not sit and really type into on here. Where I have thought about it and never actually gotten into it and this is about as close as I've come to it.
Uh-uh, look at the Time.

I'M UP DOING LAUNDRY SINCE 4AM EST!!!!! Lost My Laundry Card with about $15 on it! And that's a SAFE GUESS! I got no clue when I lost the card or WHERE, so!? 
It's done, what's done is DONE, regarding that!

Lemme get back over to the Laundromat and get these clothes into the dryer!

No comments:

Post a Comment