Saturday, September 22, 2018

I Have Had Enough, So I Am Typing....

Good Evening...
From Philadelphia....

If You have been wondering why there are no posts or slow post...?
It is because I am writing.
I am typing up.
Work for Publication and Sale.

Never mind that I am also cleaning off the various pieces of artwork that have never been put up on Williams Works Ebooks Webshop for Sale;
I have had a lot of interesting things going on the last few weeks.
Including the Fact that some people honestly believe I am someone They should play with.
In My...?
Younger Years.

I would have bashed Your Face Open.
And...?
You know that, don't You.

And while I would love the opportunity to make You Suffer the Way that You Deserve.
I have more pressing priorities than petty self-indulgence.

So now for some of You as Readers.
The above words seem "whatever-ish".
However earlier this week I was recognized, not for what I'm doing now.
But what I did for the brief stint, a 72-Hour, which I typed about long ago.
When I allowed Myself to be found and arrested for no longer paying My Child Support.

This Blackman immediately stopped what He was doing and came up to Me and said "I know You from somewhere. I met You somewhere where You clearly didn't belong. But You helped Me get My Life in Order with what You'd SAID AND ACTUALLY DID."

In the End.
He remembered Me from My 72-Hour Stay at George W. Hill Prison.
And He kept saying "MANNNNNN THOSE WHITES WANTED YOU OUTTA THERE IN A HURRY!!!!!"

But Remember....
We Don't Need Leaders.
Said the Leaderless... to the Lost.
This is the kind of silly-shit that still keeps being circulated within Our Ranks.
And it is annoyingly
Stupid.

This man went on to tell Me how much of an impact I'd had on Him and the other Black-inmates when it was crystal clear that I had DECIDED.
That some things have to be worth Your Freedom and Your Life.
I Decided.
To go to prison.
If that was what it took to make it clear that I am not here for Whites to pass bullshit laws and incentives to tell Me HOW TO PROPERLY PROVIDE FOR MY OWN CHILD AND EX-WIFE!

I upheld.
My End of the Child Support.
And not one time did I ever get to see My Son.
Not Once.
Not.
Once.

And as long as I did not have the financial means to fight.
Then everyone was okay with that.
People think this is funny.
It's a game.
A joke.
To the Whites and Their Slaves who sit around and scheme and dream up this sick shit. And it is because They have no fear of reprisal for Their Intentionally Wrong-minded Actions.
It is further proof that Whites never created Democracy.
And have no concept nor understanding of what a democracy is, let alone, what it means.
I am working hard.
I'm more than a little stressed.
And agitated.
Because I can't just work and keep working.
So?

I have to find a middle-ground.
And, to an extent.
I have.
To an Extent.
I am typing and working on material for publication.
Finally.
Once again.
I'm also doing everything I can to push My Bills Ahead as well.
And that means doing without, going without, which is fine.
Because remember.
This time Last Year.
I was in the Slumhouse.
Paying $600 a month.
For a single room.

I literally had to wait for the right moment.
To be able to have JUSTIFICATION TO STOP PAYING.
And while the Old White-bitch at Landlord-Tenant Court did TRY, to jam Me Up.
She found out the hard way.
Nothing will stop Me when I have decided to Do.
What I Intend to Do.

The best She could do was hit Me up with a $540 judgment.
Which I'll be dealing with at My Leisure.
Because it is manageable.
Now...?

It's time to regain My Autonomy.
I came extremely close to posting a Youtube Video last week.
But it is not time for that yet.
Because I don't have other pieces in place.
And I'm not supposed to play stupid and pretend like I don't see and know and understand the Formula to how Youtube Works and how to be a successful Youtuber.

Lemme get back to Work.
I will Type to You Again.
Sooner than You Think....

No comments:

Post a Comment