Thursday, September 20, 2018

....It's Been a A Long Day.... But Here's A Slight Update.....

Good Evening...
From Philadelphia....

As You can see, I didn't post diddly when I got home last night.
And that was because I'd only gotten 4-hours of sleep the night before and the night before, etc.
So...!?
My Body pretty much let Me know.
Go to sleep.
Or...?
Go to Sleep.

So it wasn't a request.
I've been watching the situation in Trailer-Trash Texas with the Murder of the Black-Caribbean Man by that crazed Whitewoman Nazi-Cop.
More and more is starting to come out that this bitch doesn't actually like Black People.
I know, shocking isn't it.
So She may or may not have been fucking around with Him and simply said "Time for Me to go upstairs and kill His Ass." potentially, because He'd had Her Ass.

Shit is so bizarre and fucked up now-n-days anyway.
Never mind that, as Usual, Whites are circling the wagons and throwing all kinds of roadblocks and bullshit-ass-excuses, so...?
The Whole Intention is to help Her Escape a 1st-Degree Murder Charge.
But, You Know, Nobita, He was absolutely fuckin right with His Bullshit-ass.

Oh and I see Tamera is flappin Her White-Mulatto-Gums again.
Her Stupidity should be a Crime.
Bitch, all that Verbal Dick-suckin IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE THE OUTCOME, literally.
Her White-husband has gone through all the typical preliminary moves that Whitemen make when They get tired of Their Slave-Wench.
So the Question becomes is He going to Divorce Her Overtly or Covertly, only time will tell, I guess.
Because in ALL HONESTY...?

I don't mind posting OTHER BLACK-PEOPLE'S THOUGHTS on This, but Me?
I have too much work to do.
And I am getting it done.
And it dawned on Me that I DO NOT want to POST IT.
Because it is meant FOR PUBLICATION, which means, SALE.
I've been continuing to CLEAN OFF ARTWORK.
Lemme get moving....

No comments:

Post a Comment