Friday, September 7, 2018

Been UP for a While Working on the Priest-13 Storyline Till I Saw a Dr. Boyce Watkins Vid-Notification....

Good Morning from Fresh Out the Shower, LITERALLY!
In Philadelphia...!

I'm gonna quickly type the Fact that Dr. Watkins has a Video up talking about Colin Kaepernick. And I'd stopped to Watch the Video.
I am LITERALLY at 4:56 minutes in.
What He is saying and the Names He is Using...?

Immediately brought a smile to My Face because I kept checking to see, within this 4:56. Whether He'd bring up a CRITICAL POINT.
About Philadelphia Eagles Safety, Malcolm Jenkins....

There is a CRITICAL PIECE OF INFORMATION.
Regarding Mr. Jenkins.
If?
Left Out.
Makes Dr. Watkins Video "okay" and "accurate", however...?
The Missing Piece of Information regarding Mr. Malcolm Jenkins.
May or May Not Be, further along in Dr. Watkins Video, once again however...?

To not have this information squarely rooted and presented at The Very Beginning of Dr. Boyce Watkins Video, regarding Mr. Malcolm Jenkins...?

Is a huge mistake.
That completely can and will.
Destroy whatever Dr. Watkins ultimately ends up saying in the Video regarding Colin Kaepernick and/or the Situation/Circumstances surrounding Him and "the Movement" He started.
I need to make it clear.
I've told You before that I am not a fan of protesting.
I am a Fan.

Of Doing.

I Favor...?

Doing Something About The Problem.
Solving It.
And then Moving On.
But whether it is on the Micro-Personal Level.
Or the Macro-Group Level.
Problems cannot be solved.
Without Proper Assessment of Said Problem/s.

Good Outcomes can't be Reached without having as much information as possible and then correctly reading and using Said Information.
Understand something, where? 
As I am typing this post.
I am seeing for Myself.
Why My Marriage Didn't Work.
And why My Engagement to Stacey, Also Didn't Work.

Because just within this post, with what I am simply typing.
I am literally looking at, as are You.
Who I am as a Person.

The Things that I have Typed, make it clear that I cannot simply Start a Relationship with any ole Woman.
My Idea/s of what I consider Interesting...?
What I have typed Here, For Better.
Or For Worse.
Is Interesting to Me.
Even as what I am typing about, has a direct impact ON ME.
In a multitude of ways.

This was the Reason why the Woman I was with IN COLLEGE.
We Fit.
Not because We Were in College.
But because OUR VIEWS OF THE WORLD...?
And what We Found Interesting...?
Fit Together....



No comments:

Post a Comment