Thursday, December 1, 2016

Welcome. To December....

Getting ready to HEAD OUT! I need to stop by the supermarket right quick then CONTINUE IN TO WORK! As usual, lotta shit on My Mind that I'd LIKE TO TYPE ABOUT. But as you have seen I've been sticking strictly to limited posts of My Own Thoughts due to focusing more on finishing up getting the fuck outta this room. I'm behind schedule, which bothered the shit out of me yesterday. So I won't be outta here till the top of the New Year.

I can see why Wayne ditched His Room and the Slumlord. Because the money being SPENT on these "rooms" is TOO MUCH for the LOW-ASS QUALITY OF EVERYTHING AROUND HERE AND IN THIS HOUSE ITSELF. Never mind the fact that having a completely trifling Nigger-Bitch living next door and down the hall when Wayne was here, is an everyday grate on the nerves.

EITHER WAY!?
I'm STILL SOLDIERING FORTH!
Lemme get moving so I can GET WHAT I NEED TO GET DONE AND GET TO WORK!
SEE YOU IN 12+ HOURS PEOPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment