Wednesday, April 25, 2018

1st-Triumvirate Olivia-Ocillet Priest Completed Drawing!


Good Evening from Philadelphia!
Just back in the door after a bit of mentoring AFTER WORK!
I'll get into THAT another time.

Above is the COMPLETED Olivia-Ocillet Drawing!
It took Me way longer than I thought it would SIMPLY TO COLOR HER!
The drawing itself was actually a ROUGH SKETCH that I did and I kept working on Her and working on Her until I finished THIS DRAWING;
I then decided that I was going to do something A LITTLE DIFFERENT when I got to the COLORING PHASE of finishing Her.
So I got graphite all over the drawing and could care less.
My main thing was simply getting Her done and getting MY VISION OF WHAT SHE LOOKED LIKE AND WHAT HER EXOARMOR IS.

Out of My Head and onto paper!
People have consistently said to Me "Hey wait, are They, is SHE one of the Good Guys?"

And I always tell Them I DON'T DO THAT.
When I write I'm not here to TELL YOU WHO IS RIGHT AND WRONG.
I write out WHAT MOTIVATES THE CHARACTERS.
And I TRY TO STAY OUT OF IT.
So it comes down to the Reader/s.
I try to leave it all up to THE READERS.
My Job, which I have ALWAYS TRIED TO STICK WITH.
Is to WRITE WITH THE SOLE INTENTION OF GIVING THE CHARACTERS THE CHANCE TO VOICE WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY'RE ABOUT!

This is what caused the collapse of the old Roma Victrix Yahoo Group that I used to write for. When one of the owners of the group got HONESTLY ENRAGED WITH ME because two of the female characters fought to the death!
The one that WON.
Was mortally wounded and died at the outskirts of Carthage attempting to escape the city with the information She'd stolen.
And of course, the Centurion-woman who attempted to stop Her died because of course She was killed by the Carthage-spy, BARELY!

She LOVED AND HATED the Fact that what I'd written was actually REALISTIC. And it ultimately caused Her, after She admitted She loved the storyline and the characters BUT HATED THAT I KILLED THEM OFF.
And I told Her;
I.
Did not kill either of Them.
Both characters were in no-win scenarios to begin with.
I used realism.
In REALITY.
There were no FEMALE centurions.
And She'd been "given Her position" with the SOLE INTENTION OF MAKING SURE SHE FAILED.
That was what Roman High Command NEEDED TO HAPPEN.
So She knew that ALLOWING HER CARTHAGE-FRIEND.
Who turned out TO BE A SPY.
If She ALLOWED HER TO ESCAPE, because of EMOTIONS.

Then it would mean that the Roman High Command and military overall WAS RIGHT. And this is why THEY DIDN'T ALLOW WOMEN TO SERVE.
So She knows if She lets SENTIMENT GET IN THE WAY then She's DOOMED ANY FUTURE FEMALES IN THE MILITARY.
So?

SHE HAS TO WIN.
Let alone She didn't know that Her Friend was a fuckin spy the whole goddamn time.
-_-
So.
I inked Olivia-Ocillet and I needed to emphasize in the drawing that Her and Her Sister-wives hold A UNIQUE POSITION in Priest-13's Sect-13 and ESPECIALLY TO HIM.
I DECIDED to go on ahead and INVERT His Symbol so that more people would be able to see it for what it MIGHT BE.
Or Is.

Olivia-Ocillet Herself is THE LEADER of His Triumvirate.
And as such She sets the tone and commands Them, serving directly at the side of Priest-13 and then helping Him in planning and plotting and carrying out His Agendas and Objectives.
I decided upon coloring Her to use a multitude of DIFFERENT MARKER-TYPES!
Because I was looking to test out CREATING TEXTURES.
So I mixed Deco Color Markers.
With Oil-based Sharpie Markers.
Alongside Prismacolor Markers.
Speaking of which it is time to REPLENISH MY SUPPLIES OF MARKERS AND REPLACE MY MICRON PENS TOO.
And mind You.

This is what I was talking about before.
When I used to talk with Stacey regarding YOU HAVE TO BE COMMITTED TO WHAT YOU'RE DOING.
As You have all SEEN and READ.
My BLOG POSTING COUNT IS WAY DOWN!
That is because I am focusing on GETTING MORE WORK DONE with Williams Works and stepping up My NEW DAYJOB SEARCHES.

This drawing and then COLORING HER.
Took Me a ALMOST A FULL-WEEK TOTAL.
I still have things I need to buy for this apartment so I do work from Her in a better manner.
Summer is fast approaching and I need to replace MY STOLEN AIR CONDITIONER TOO.
Cuz of course like My scanner-printer the Slumlady stole that when I was at the Slumhouse.

Either way!?
I was pleased with how I did this.
I will be doing an actual POST on Williams Works Ebooks this weekend.
Regarding Olivia-Ocillet.
But for now?
I need to get Her Cleaned up and then UP ON WILLIAMS WORKS WEBSHOP FOR SALE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment