Friday, April 27, 2018

3rd-Triumvirate Kamira-Carnivale Completed Pencil-Drawing &&&&&&&&& more Bill Cosby Verdict Talk

Good Morning from Philadelphia!!!!!!
I INTERRUPT THIS BILL COSBY FOUND GUILTY MELTDOWN TO POST THIS COMPLETED PENCIL DRAWING!
-_-
What?

I made sure to get Kamira-Carnivale drawn yesterday and now today I'M GONNA DO THE INKING!
You see, this is PART OF THE REASON WHY I didn't know SHIT ABOUT THE COSBY VERDICT!

It's because I HAVE FUCKIN WORK TO DO!
I DO NOT!
Have time to worry about SHIT I ALREADY KNOW IS GOING TO HAPPEN!
Especially when it is something that was done or IS BEING DONE, by an IDIOT who SHOULD KNOW BETTER!

So I was focused on Williams Works Ebooks-business AND MAKING SURE I WAS STILL CARRYING OUT MY DAYJOB RESPONSIBILITIES.
I am neither AFRAID NOR FRIGHTENED over this verdict because HOW IN THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT NEW!?!?!?

You just had Ezekiel Elliot, with HIS BIG DUMB BLACK-AMERICAN ASS!
Get FUCKED OVER because a Whitewoman WHO GOT CAUGHT FLAT OUT SAYING;
"I'm gonna say You raped Me and THEY'LL BELIEVE ME BECAUSE I'M A WHITEWOMAN!"
 
-_-
Really.
So now this incident with Ezekiel Elliot didn't just happen last year?
Really.
And I could run off a NUMBER of OTHER Black-American Men fuckin around with White-American Women where THEY GET SCREWED!
But...?

How is ANY OF THAT NEW.
OR?
NOTEWORTHY.
At WHAT POINT do WE SAY, You know what...?
I think I'm gone have ta start MURDERING PEOPLE.
O_O
Because YA'LL THINK YA'LL CAN LIE ON ME AND FUCK MY LIFE UP AND THEN LAUGH CUZ IT'S FUNNY!

Now...!?
THAT?
Is IN ACTUALITY WHERE WE ARE.
Bullies GONNA BULLY!
AND LIARS ARE GONNA LIE!
What stops all of that?

A good STERN TALKING TO?
A nice LONG LECTURE OF HOW IMMORAL IT IS TO DO SUCH THINGS!?
GROUP HUGS!!??!?!
Heard that's pretty effective.
PERHAPS IF THERE WAS MORE TRAINING THEN THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN!!!!!!
-_-
Cuz, You know, IT WORKS WONDERS FOR THE AMERICAN NAZI-COPS! MORE TRAINING!
IT WORKS I SAY!
So now.
I have posted this video as a reminder that THIS IS ACTUAL EVIDENCE.
Not hearsay.
Not rumors.
And it produced a ruling by the Coroner of NYC as a MURDER.
The End Result was ZERO CONVICTIONS AND NOT EVEN A MURDER CHARGE NOR TRIAL.

Yet I am supposed to be dumb enough to give two-fucks about a bunch of lying whores and hoes and wanna-be opportunists.
Fucking around with a Black-American Man who was stupid.
Blackwomen are told the moment anything happens to Them.
They'd BETTER REPORT IT THEN.
Otherwise?

They are not only IGNORED.
They are AUTO-ASSUMED TO BE LYING ABOUT WHATEVER TOOK PLACE.
I have no patience.
Nor tolerance.
For having someone blatantly disrespect Me to My Face and then think I'm supposed to give a fuck about Their Latest Grandstanding PR-Stunt.

I'm headed out.
Keep thinking that a bunch of standing around and protesting and hashtags mean anything.
Good Luck with all that.
Because it won't do anything.
Except get You killed as a Black-American.
And understand that once all OF US ARE GONE.
As Black-American Men.
Then every last Black-American Woman WILL BE RAPED.
One way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment