Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Further Proof that Yvette Carnell is Wrong

Good Morning from Philadelphia!

It is 6:10am EST I have LITERALLY!
Just finished stretches and workouts.
Hmmmmmm, some TYPING MUSIC;
Okay.

Now where was I, ahhhhhhhhhhhh, the Header of this Post;
Further Proof that Yvette Carnell is Wrong.
Now keep in Mind that I have already typed to You repeatedly that both Yvette Carnell and Tonetalks are GREAT FOR SNIFFING OUT INFORMATION!
But I have also repeatedly typed that beyond that They are quite useless.

I do not have time to create excuses for how I can weasel My Way into making Whites stop attacking Me. And much like when dealing with a bully, integrating-in, ie becoming cool with the Bully.

Never fuckin works.
So now what made Me type this 1st-thing in the Morning, heh!
Shaun King's post on My Facebook Timeline.
Here it is;
Shaun King
14 hrs
Immigration & customs officers at JFK Airport in NYC just pulled me and my whole family out of the middle of the passport line.
We just returned from Cairo.
The officer literally called us by name, knew about our trip, and took us away for questioning.
The customs officer specifically brought up my role as a leader in the #BlackLivesMatter Movement and wanted to know why I traveled to Egypt.
I have my wife and kids with me. We’ve been flying for nearly 24 straight hours. Exhausted.
Called our attorney at The Intercept & emergency contacts. Thankfully we had a plan for this foolishness.
Instructed wife & kids to not say a damn word.
Out now. On our way home.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Now?
If anything...?
This REINFORCES JASON BLACK AND PROFESSOR BLACKTRUTH AND MY OWN POSITION THAT;
No Money.
No Possibility of even HOPING TO SURVIVE ENCOUNTERS WITH WHITE POWER SUPREMACY.

As You can see, because Shaun King has the means to RETAIN AN ATTORNEY, money.
Then when He is IMMEDIATELY TARGETED, mind You that THE FOLLOWING WHITES CAN TRAVEL FREELY;

  1. The Clinton-Family Drug-Dealers/Embezzlers/Extortionist 
  2. George Bush Jr. War Criminal-Profiteer
  3. Dick Cheney War Criminal-Profiteer
  4. Donald Rumsfeld War Criminal-Profiteer
  5. David Duke White-American Subversive/Terrorist
  6. George Soros White-Jewish Subversive-Saboteur-Terrorist
  7. The Bundy-Family White-American Subversive/Terrorist
  8. Raymond M. Tensing White-American Murderer Subversive/Terrorist
  9. Daniel Pantaleo White-American Murderer Subversive/Terrorist
  10. Timothy Loehmann White-American Child-Murderer Subversive/Terrorist
  11. Frank Garmback White-American Child-Murderer Subversive/Terrorist
  12. Betty Shelby White-American Murderer Subversive/Terrorist

Note that everyone listed here has DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY KILLED AT LEAST ONE PERSON. The Clinton-Family is the only group on this list who has had deep ties to various officials and former affiliates who have ultimately ATTEMPTED TO TESTIFY AGAINST THEM.

Only for Them to wind up DEAD.
And then everybody plays STUPID on how the fuck yet another witness to Their Crimes is now magically-delicious DEAD!

Note that if You are Black and a potential witness against You STUBS THEIR TOE!?
YOU WILL RECEIVE AT LEAST 2 MORE FELONY-COUNTS FOR IT!

So now there is time to terrorize Shaun King in this lovely democracy, where?
Tell Me again that this is a democracy.
Tell Me again that this IS NOT an Empire.
The Officers in question who just came after Shaun King AND HIS FAMILY, am I supposed to believe that They didn't look over whatever info They were given AND STILL DECIDE TO COMPLY WITH IT!?

I had a situation yesterday where I could have DROPPED THE HAMMER, which is what makes THIS SHIT STAND OUT MORE!
Yesterday!?
I could have gotten somebody FIRED.
And I had a choice to make.
And I made the same choice that I make whenever I am doing My Dayjob.
DO MY JOB.
WHILE UNDERSTANDING EXACTLY THE POWER I HAVE.

This shit IS NOT FUCKIN HARD PEOPLE!
Unless You make it that way!

So there is time to stop Shaun King and play a good-ole-round of ANTI-BLACK INTIMIDATION!
But Whites who MURDER LITERALLY ON CAMERA, nah.
Nope.
No time to do shit about that.
And guess what, that is NOT NEWS NOR NEW.
This bullshit has been going on LITERALLY FOR CENTURIES.
Listening to the likes of Yvette Carnell or Tonetalks ONCE THEY FINISH GIVING OUT DATA THAT CAN THEN BE USED TO OUR BENEFIT!?

Is stupid.
Lemme go hit the shower before I fuck around and end up having to rush around, which would ALSO BE.
STUPID.

I just needed to get this off My Mind and onto this Post AND BE DONE WITH IT!
And imagine how His Wife and Kids Feel, where this is the secondary-affects that Whites prey upon and MIND YOU!?
Those Nazi-officers may have even BEEN BLACK!
Let THAT SHIT SINK IN!

The Fact that We have NO NOTHING OF OUR OWN!?
HELPS CREATE COONS!
NIGGER-TRAITORS!
AND OTHER 5TH-COLUMN ELEMENTS!

As Black-American Men We'd BETTER STOP LISTENING TO FLUFFED UP FUCKERY COMING FROM FOOLS WHO WANNA KEEP THINKING THAT TALK IS GONNA CHANGE SHIT!

Economics.
WILL CHANGE THINGS FOR US!
Changing IN OUR SOCIAL-BEHAVIORS WILL CHANGE THINGS FOR THE BETTER FOR US!
UPDATING OUR PARENTING METHODS AND ACCEPTING REALITY WILL CHANGE THINGS FOR THE BETTER FOR US!
But BULLSHITTIN and CLAIMING THAT POLITICS ALONE WILL GET ANYTHING DONE WHEN WE ARE LITERALLY LIVING IN THE END RESULTS OF THAT STUPIDITY IS A FUCKIN JOKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment