Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Good Evening from Philadelphia....

It has been a long day.
I'm still adjusting to working out again.
So I find Myself waking up automatically all hours of the night.
Because My Body wants to do more working out.
It has its drawbacks.
But I am reminded of the Fact that I am quickly approaching 50-years old and the Fact that My Body responds in such positive manners at all is a Good Sign.

Yesterday?
I ran into Rasheed Wallace, which was interesting.
I was picking up some breakfast.
He was stopping to put gas in his truck.
NOT A SOUL THERE.
Recognized Him.
For Me, anybody I ever spot that is BIGGER AND TALLER THAN ME.
Always stands out.
So the Moment I saw Him I said to Myself HE IS 6'10".

MUCH BIGGER than the LEANER 6'10" Ben Simmons of the Sixers.
Bottom line is I enjoyed running into Him and all I did was let Him know that I knew who He was and I KEPT ON DOING WHAT I CAME TO THE STORE TO DO.

He definitely looked like He appreciated that I DID NOT CAUSE A SCENE NOR DRAW ATTENTION TO HIM.

This morning I simply DID NOT HAVE IT.
I still don't now.
I've been dragging Myself all Day.
Because late last night I got inspiration to TYPE.
Which kept Me Up till 1am EST.

Lemme go on ahead and eat My Dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment