Friday, April 13, 2018

We Cannot Fool Ourselves

It is 10:28am EST I just finished My 2nd-Patrol. And so I’m, annnnnnnnnnnd, there You GO! Black-coworker just showed up to give Me My Order for a new set of Full-size sheets! And now He’s Departed and headed back to His Post.
   As Black-American Men WE MUST INVEST IN AT LEAST ONE NON-WHITE CONTROLLED SOURCE OF INCOME THAT WE OWN-&-CONTROL!
   And that really gets this post rolling!
   Literally I started up to typing to You about the Fact that I’m sitting here watching Tariq Nahsheed’s latest video-broadcast called;
So-Called Intellectuals Vs. the Grassroots Within Our Communities
   Where Tariq just pointed out that many of those Blackwomen who were dancing in Beyoncé’s PHONY-ASS SALUTE to the Black Panthers during Her Halftime Show.
   -_-
   I’m really supposed to believe that Beyoncé is, what the fuck!?
   This Word Doc is LETTING ME KNOW that I’m not fuckin spelling Beyonce’s shitty-ass name right.
   -_-
   Okay, and THERE YA GO!
   So I have LEFT the last wrongly-spelled Beyonce name and the one in this sentence. Because it proves My Point.
   We need to stop pretending like Black People who go or get involved with KNOWN ANTI-BLACK ORGS AND WHITE POWER SUPREMACIST HAVENS.
   Should be given the Benefit of the Doubt.
   They should NOT.
    I originally entitled this post At What Point Do We Stop Fooling Ourselves.
   But as You can see I REMOVED THAT!
   And put down the Fact WE CANNOT FOOL OURSELVES.
   Tariq literally pointed out in His Latest Video that many of the Blackwomen-dancers in Beyonce’s video were ultimately shown to be hugged up with and in relationships with Whitemen.
   Now?
   How is this shocking when the very MEDIUM that Beyonce AND HER NIGGER-TRAITOR HUSBAND are involved in are DOMINATED AND CONTROLLED BY ANTI-BLACK BIGOTS!
   So then to be able TO GET A JOB AND GAIN PROMINENCE, at some point or another the Black Person gets CONFRONTED BY THESE NON-BLACKS AND THEIR ANTI-BLACK BIGOTRY.
   How can any Black Person believe that You can be a Black Person and work in Hollywood?
  Make movies.
  And then NOT KNOW WHAT IS WHAT AND WHY AND HOW!
  There are times when it becomes tiresome to watch My People make excuses and pretend that the outcome isn’t already known.
   I do NOT LIKE Beyonce.
   I CAN’T STAND JAY-Z.
   Why in the Fuck would I give a damn about the likes of Puffy.
   ALL OF THE 3-PEOPLE I JUST TYPED ABOUT!?
   They LITERALLY HAVE FORMER CO-WORKERS AND FRIENDS FROM THEIR GROUP-DAYS AND SO-CALLED MANAGEMENT-LABEL DAYS!
   Where many of these people WOULD MURDER THEM IF THEY COULD!
   -_-
   But this is what happens when We as Black People BELIEVE We can subscribe to the 48 Laws of Power.
   Which is actually A TREATISE TO HOW AND WHY WHITES BELIEVE IT IS OKAY TO ENSLAVE AND OPPRESS AND MURDER US!
   Because these 48 WHITE-OBSERVATIONS OF WHITES WITH POWER!
   Which is what THE REAL TITLE OF THIS SHITTY CONCEPTUALIZATION IS SUPPOSED TO BE CALLED!
   The 48-“Laws of White-Power”.
   HIGHLIGHTS HOW WHITES WITH POWER TREAT WHITES WHO DON’T HAVE POWER.
   Much like the Fact that Black People complain about THE WEALTH-GAP here in Nazi-America, well?
   How do You BRIDGE IT?
   You simply wait, as Black-Americans.
   For the next White-American Con-Game and Pyramid Scheme.
   Then YOU USE IT TO DESTROY WHITE-AMERICANS WHO INVEST IN IT WHILE WE DO NOT!
   Wow that was so fuckin hard to fuckin figure out.
   -_-
   You DO NOT talk about HOW GREAT CRYPTOCURRIENCES ARE.
   You DO NOT encourage Black People to GET INTO THEM.
   Because YOUR PURPOSE AS A RIGHT-MINDED BLACK-AMERICAN IS TO USE THE BLATANT GREED OF WHITES TO DESTROY THEM.
   Understand something.
   The Prison Industrial Complex of Nazi-America is POWERED BY BLACK-AMERICAN MEN BEING FALSELY ARRESTED.
   You’re NOT SUPPOSED TO BE FUCKING AROUND!
   You have jackasses still complaining about Colin Kapernick not getting signed to play American-Football.
   Whites own the fuckin league, END OF DISCUSSION!
   We DON’T LIKE WHAT THEY ARE DOING THEN STOP FUCKIN SENDING YOUR FUCKIN SONS TO PEE-WEE LEAGUE FOOTBALL AND HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL AND COLLEGE FOOTBALL!
   Otherwise SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT!
   Right now I’m watching the roads get cleaned up DIRECTLY INFRONT OF ME. The Van whoever DOESN’T ID WHAT OR WHERE THEY COME FROM.
   NO COMPANY LOGO NO NOTHING!
   This is USUALLY A BAD SIGN.
   So I’m typing to You REAL TIME at 11:13am EST.
   WHERE A BUNCH OF BLACKMEN AND YOUNG BLACKMEN ARE PICKING UP TRASH AND SHIT! But They HAVE THE TYPICAL LOOK OF A PENAL-WORKFORCE!
   Meaning They are either CONVICTS OR JUVINELLE CONVICTS WORKING FOR NO MORE THAN $2 IF THEY’RE FUCKIN LUCKY!
    This shit was going on when I was at My Old Apartment in Upper Darby.
   The clean-up crews taking out the trash and sweeping the streets I FOUND OUT BECAUSE I HAD THE FUCKIN BALLS TO FUCKIN ASK!
    They were NOT a part of Upper Darby’s SANITATION AND STREETS DEPARTMENT!
    They were fuckin CONVICTS BEING FORCED TO FUCKIN CLEAN UP UPPER DARBY AS THEIR PUNISHMENT FOR WHATEVER BULLSHIT THEY’D SUPPOSEDLY DONE!
    For Me, I don’t normally waste My Time having any expectations from out of things or places that I know that I shouldn’t!
    I’ve FINALLY!
   Gotten back to APPLYING THAT TO PEOPLE!
   Which took Me way too goddamn long TO REINSTATE THAT POLICY.
   But this ridiculous notion that We should expect good things from KNOWN BAD THINGS, stop it.
   Just.
   Stop It.
   We cannot fool Ourselves....



No comments:

Post a Comment