Saturday, April 21, 2018

Spent the Day with My Brothers

I LITERALLY JUST GOT BACK INTO THE HOUSE!
I left out today with one thing in MIND!
HIT MY VIDEO!
AT THE TOP OF THIS MONTH!?
I BEAT OUT 1000 PEOPLE TO GET TO THE FINAL 22 FOR A NEW NIGHTJOB!
THAT WOULD HAVE PUT A NICE PAYCHECK IN MY POCKET!
IN THE END I DIDN'T GET THE JOB!
However...?
Another opportunity opened up immediately...!
And the testing date was of course, today.
Thus the reason for My Obvious Absence until now.
^_^
So I headed out this morning and went on ahead and took yet another test that could land Me a brand new Dayjob of a worthy pay-rate.
Plus REAL MEDICAL-&-DENTAL BENEFITS.
However as You all know.
The REAL PURPOSE behind ANY NEW DAYJOB is so that I can have the means to FINALLY pay for a lawyer without having to worry about continuances and stall tactics on the part of My Ex-Wife! I'd also be able to continue to POWER Williams Works Ebooks too!

I came RIDICULOUSLY CLOSE!
According to the rejection letter I finally got.
Took OVER 6-MONTHS to reach the end process, but as bizarre as it sounds, or reads.
Cuz You can't hear Me anyway right.

But as bizarre as it reads, this was why some people were shocked that I didn't land a spot in the final full-time hiring. They were also a bit surprised that I had as much experience as I did, as well as for this job too.
Like I said.
WORKING.
IS NOT MY PROBLEM.
It is being SUBJECT TO THE BULLSHIT THAT GOES ON WHEN I AM SPECIFICALLY WORKING FOR WHITES THAT LEADS TO TROUBLE.

I kept A NUMBER of White-employers AFLOAT back in My Heyday of trying to Go-Along to Get-Along. Which caused A NUMBER of HIGH RANKING AND MIDDLE-MANAGEMENT WHITES. To get UP. SET!
>_<
Only to have either the actual OWNERS of the company or VP or SOMEONE ELSE within THE HIGHEST LEVELS of wherever I was working at, tell Them.
-_-
Yeah...?
That was always...?
Awkward.
Because I always made sure NOT TO HOLD ANY ACTUAL POSITION OF POWER, on purpose.
And yes, there was A REASON BEHIND THAT.
Either way, Whites in actual positions of power NEVER LIKED THAT.
For obvious reasons.

Either way I got the job-testing out of the way and then PROCEEDED to head over and actually spend time with My Brothers.
Where, as usual, I was introduced to new family members who were like "Fuck is this guy, WHAT!? YOU'RE THE GUY WHO DOESN'T DO ANYTHING EXCEPT FOR WORK 25/7, OHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAH!!!!!!!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Kids were like "Wow You're REALLY BIG! And... TALL!"
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Either way it was a GOOD DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment