Monday, April 30, 2018

Professor Blacktruth - Sophia Nelson & S. Lee Merritt: White Supremacy's Black Operatives

Lemme hurry up and POST THIS!
Because Youtube SNATCHED THIS BROADCAST DOWN!
BUT I MADE SURE TO SAVE IT SOON AS IT FUCKIN CAME OUT!
This is why I said Kobita or Korita WHATEVER THE FUCK THAT JAPANESE-FOOL'S NAME WAS!?
FUCK HIM!

Meanwhile the LITTLE BITCH!
Got UPSET because Him and His Little Anti-Black Japanese-FEMALE FRIEND!
Were TALKING THEIR SHIT AND THEY GOT HEARD BY SOME BLACKMEN WHO SPEAK FLUENT JAPANESE AND THEY CAME FOR THEIR ASSES WITH THE SHIT THEY WERE SITTIN THERE SPEWING!
AND THEY FUCKIN RAN!

Note that KABUKI-KID NEVER SAID WHAT THE FUCK HIM AND HIS BITCH WERE SAYING!
And yes I am PISSED!
Because I get through the door and check My Facebook and its FULL-COON RED-ALERT!
I leave for the Dayjob and come back and ALL HELL'S BROKEN LOOSE WITH NIGGER-TRAITORS NOW RUNNING FOR THE FUCKIN HILLS AND SO-CALLED PEOPLE OF COLOR, and lemme get this out here too.

When I was responding to LMNOP Nation.
I made sure to point out that I am NOT A NELLY FULLER FOLLOWER!
And the SHIT I'VE POSTED HERE and THE SHIT I CAME HOME TO IS WHY!
Yo!?

If you GET FORTUNATE ENOUGH, note the KEYWORD IS FORTUNATE!
As a Black-Person TO MARRY a NON-BLACK PERSON AND THEY'RE THERE FOR YOU AND SUPPORTS OUR EMPOWERMENT!?
CONGRATULATIONS BECAUSE YOU GOT FUCKIN LUCKY!

But DO NOT.
DO NOT.
DO FUCKIN NOT!
Assume that the rest of Your Significant Others People ARE LIKE THEM!
You won't live to regret it!

Here is Part 1 of Professor Blacktruth's Broadcast that Youtube yanked;
Here is Part 2;
Here is Part 3;


No comments:

Post a Comment