Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Oh Yeah I was REMINDED LAST NIGHT about What Happens when I RE-START Working Out

So YEAH!
I'vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve had about 2-hours SLEEP!
Because I COULD NOT GO TO SLEEP!
-_-
I kind OF FORGOT that one of the SIDE-EFFECTS.
Of whenever I re-start My Workouts is that it INCREASES MY ENERGY-LEVEL.
So.

Usually by the, yeah, 2nd-night?
I can't Fall Asleep.
Whether I'm Tired or Not.

Now?
I would have LOVED to do MORE TYPING for Williams Works, but.
I was honestly TIRED but I could NOT fall asleep, so.
Yeah.
LEMME GET READY TO HEAD OUT!

This should be an INTERESTING DAY.
On 2-hours sleep, NOW!?
I did this Last Week too.
And this is a HABIT that I have to KEEP AWAY FROM.

I'll work on that.
Have a great one and SEE YOU IN 9+ HOURS!
Good.
Morning!
From Philadelphia!

No comments:

Post a Comment