Thursday, April 26, 2018

People are going crazy over OBVIOUSLY PREDICTABLE Guilty Verdict for Bill Cosby

So I go to the dayjob.
Come back.
Bill Cosby found guilty.
I'm absolutely not shocked by that.
However I am surprised that so many of Us are losing Our Minds over the Obvious.
Cosby believed He could have mistresses and groupies and kept-women.

His Wife was FULLY AWARE OF IT AND SUPPORTED IT, by the Way.
I need to POINT THAT OUT.

Like I've said with Dr. Umar Johnson, you can't tell Black-Americans things THAT YOU KNOW YOU ARE DOING AND/OR ENJOY DOING.

You can't say don't sleep with strippers and then....
SLEEP WITH STRIPPERS.
HAHAHAH, -_-
I'm sure some of You keep waiting to hear about My White-Bitches Galore or some shit like that. Because this is the supposed world We live in.
However that is actually more projections put forward by White Power Supremacy so it aids-&-abets in keeping the current status quo. You keep the waters muddy then nobody can actually see what is in the water, nor how deep it is either. The whole intention is to breed distrust.

Nothing more.
Nothing less.

I find it disturbing and FOUND IT DISTURBING that Cosby had/has, a thing for Extremely Ugly Whitewomen. To be honest I find it fascinating that much like Bill Clinton, who also had a thing for Extremely Ugly Whitewomen, for the most part. I'm simply NOT FOLLOWING Their Fetish/Preferences at all.
Meanwhile?

I'm sure You expected to read this right now right.
To be honest I am neither shocked nor surprised by this verdict.
I already posted BEFORE THIS.
Exactly what it is that DOOMED COSBY in the first place.
And it was the revelations of what He'd said in the Blackmen-only meeting out in Detroit which Ta-Nehisi Coates attended and then PROMPTLY REPORTED ON!

Even though Cosby SPECIFICALLY STATED that what was said and discussed there WAS NOT TO BE REPEATED!
-_-
So I already knew that Cosby was done for.
I MAY REPOST THE ARTICLE.
However!?
If You are willing to travel back into the first summer of My Blogs existence, if My Memory Serves. You should find the article there. Because I ALREADY HAVE IT ON THIS BLOG. And I spoke on it then that THIS WAS GOING TO BE COSBY'S FATE IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

Cosby said A LOT OF THINGS THAT NO WHITE PERSON WOULD TAKE LIGHTLY NOR FORGET OR FORGIVE HIM FOR!
So there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment