Thursday, April 12, 2018

Mr.Superboy222 - Getting A Loan Is Easier For Black Women....

Quickly!?
CUZ I'M PRESSED FOR TIME!
Cynthia G boldly stated that no Blackwoman would get rid of a Blackman for an EBT-card!
On its face that phrase makes sense.
Till We start to look at THE POWER DYNAMICS INTENTIONALLY SET UP BY WHITES.
Divide and Conquer is NOT NEW.
So once again this is NOT some Chess-move by Whites.
It's a TYPICAL CHECKERS-MOVE.
Where it ONLY WORKS WHEN YOU'RE PLAYING AGAINST AN IDIOT!

So yes I just typed that We are Idiots.
-_-
This video I'm putting up IS FROM Mr.Superboy and it is OLD.
However the main reason why I put this up is because I USED THIS FACT!
When My Ex-Wife and I were MARRIED.
To get US A GREAT HOME MORTGAGE-LOAN!
Where, FYI.

The Whites at the Mortgage Company KEPT FUCKING HER AROUND WHEN THEY SWORE SHE WAS SOME "SINGLE-UNMARRIED BLACKWOMAN!"

Meaning!?

They were MORE THAN WILLING!
To give Her a GOOD RATE AND LOAN AMOUNT!
But They then INTENTIONALLY KEPT DRAGGING OUT THE PROCESS AND BEING DISRESPECTFUL TO HER BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT SHE WAS SINGLE!

Even though the paperwork clearly showed SHE WAS MRS. Williams.
NOT.
Ms.

THEY DIDN'T GIVE A FUCK!
Now?
I went over ALL OF THIS WITH HER.
Even got comparative rates from other companies WITH BOTH OF US ON IT!
She saw FOR HERSELF that when it was JUST.
HER!?

MORE MONEY.
Better rate!
BUT A LOT OF DISRESPECTFUL BULLSHIT!

So when I TYPE ON HERE I have TESTED WHAT I TYPE.
And I've done so FIRST HAND!

In the End.
When it came time to get the Mortgage TRANSFERRED INTO BOTH OF OUR NAMES, which We DOUBLE-CHECKED TO MAKE SURE IT COULD BE DONE!

But when it came time for MY EX-WIFE to SPLIT THE BILL, SHE REFUSED.
And why, because with the Mortgage IN HER NAME ALONE IT GAVE HER POWER!
-_-
Or so She thought.
So.
She.
Thought.

Here is the video;

No comments:

Post a Comment