Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Annnnnnnnd, This is why I have to KEEP WORKING

Sooooooooooh, I DID JUST SAY I'MA HIT THE SHOWER, right?
RIGHT!?
Wrong.
I have been reading -_- DON'T FUCKIN TELL ANYBODY!
And watching videos by a group of animators called The Nib.
-_-
Yeah and this is what leads to SUPPOSED confusion for Black-Americans.
O_o...?

Look at the fuckin time.
>_<
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH!
It is INTERESTING that the NEED for this Dayjob has an INTERESTING IMPACT ON MY ABILITY TO HONESTLY RESEARCH THE THINGS I NEED TO BETTER MYSELF AND THUS MAKE ME MORE PROFITABLE TO MY PEOPLE!
^_^
White Society is filled with lovely "necessary distractions" that allow for Things to Stay the Same.

Now!?
To BE FRANK AND HONEST.
And don't call Me Frank because Frank Smith is a Cowardly Lying White-Liberal Dirt-bag whom We had to teach SEVERAL LESSONS ABOUT SHUTTING HIS FILTHY FUCKIN PHONY MOUTH!
O_O
You read none of that.
-_-
None of it.
>_<
NOW!?

HUGS!
Frank really was full of shit.
RELAX PEOPLE, Frank Smith is QUITE ALIVE.
I unfriended Him last year after He started with the whole "Blacks commit more crimes according to the Crime Data Base according to Population."
Him and another White-Liberal Bullshitter Bill Roth started then arguing.
Then I had to remind Them that They were talking to Me and They shut the Fuck Up!

Bottom line is I may post the bullshit I just saw AND BREAKDOWN WHY THIS BULLSHIT IS BULLSHIT AND JUST AS DANGEROUS TO US AS BLACKS, as the shit Fox-News spews.
-_-
FUCKIN TIME!
You see this SHIT!
Do You STILL WONDER WHY I DON'T ALWAYS POST NOW!?
Evvvvvvvvery-FUCKIN TIME!
I run OUT OF TIME.
Gotta work Harder.
Mind You I have even more things to, WAIT!?
I GOTTA GO SHOWER!
NOW I GOTTA YELL AT MYSELF;
Ironically this video is actually WAY MORE ACCURATE FOR ME THAT IT APPEARS.
Interest in Williams Works continues to GROW!
But too much of My Time is being CONSUMED BY THIS DAYJOB!
Add My Return to Working Out My Middle-Aged Body and Things have become INTERESTING!
Typing of which I need to get this letter typed up for the Property Manager so I can get things resolved.
SHIT!
THE FUCKIN TIME!
Lemme GET MOVING PEOPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment