Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Back from the Dayjob, Still Working on Lexi-Leviathan's Conceptual Dragonhorse-design

Good Evening from Philadelphia....
So I'm over here drawing.
The above picture is a Dragoon from the Scargill-storyline.
I'm still working on getting this drawing right.
I did finish coloring this drawing;
So the Nahntin-Dragon drawing is now colored.
She turned out far better than I thought and the color scheme is ORIGINAL.
Will post her tomorrow.
I'm in the midst of coloring the Nahntin-Dragon Druger;
And I'll post her tomorrow as well!
As Usual, lotta stuff I could type and post.
But I am working on material for Williams Works and quite frankly I just don't have the time to post and still get that done and not have it turn into 2am EST!
So lemme get moving.
And get back to work....

No comments:

Post a Comment