Monday, November 12, 2018

I got through the Day off 1-Hour of Sleep!

Good Evening from PHILADELPHIA!

So I've made it through the Dayjob on 1-hour sleep.
Two large cups of Coffee!
And two chocolate eclair donuts!
So I'm currently making dinner and as You can SEE I just finished POSTING A LOT OF VIDEOS.
New Artwork is sitting on My Dayjob-desk!
Where "the Twins" Fatima-&-Fatina Priest already have THEIR FACES COMPLETELY DONE IN PENCIL!
And THEIR BODIES ARE OUTLINED!

Not bad for only 1-hours worth of SLEEP!
I am scrambling to get the new store up and running on Williams Works Ebooks!
I also have SOMETHING ELSE.
Potentially coming up too but I have to decide what to do REGARDING THAT;

The Nahntin-Dragon and Nahntin-Dragon Druger drawings are NOT FINISHED BEING COLORED. But ONE PERSON SAW THEM and immediately said "How do You come up with COLORS!?!? YOUR COLOR SCHEMES!?"

I don't 'come up with' anything.
I literally DEAL WITH IT WHEN IT IS THAT TIME.
There is NO PRIOR THOUGHT UNLESS PREVIOUS DRAWINGS ARE IN ALIGNMENT WITH THE CURRENT ONE, meaning!?

If a COLOR-SCHEME WAS ESTABLISHED FOR A GROUP OR FACTION, then and ONLY THEN do I follow A SET PATTERN, otherwise...?

This is supposed to be ABOUT BEING CREATIVE AND USING IMAGINATION.
If EVERYTHING IS PRE-PLOTTED, what is the point.
Lemme stop YAPPIN and HIT POST!


No comments:

Post a Comment