Friday, November 2, 2018

Back in the House, More New Artwork Done, this time...? A Nahntin-Dragon

All right...?
Good Evening from Philadelphia!

I posted the drawing in this post because it is one example of an Underworld-Realm Dragoon.
Well...?
Today...?
I was asked repeatedly "WHUT IN THEE FUCK!? WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!?!?!?"
So I told Them, this is a Nahntin-Dragon.
And They immediately said how the fuck!?
We know You watch Anime but c'mon man. I don't see no shit like this even in the weird shit They got! And truth be told this looks fuckin, why are You here again!?

Because Black-Americans would rather beg White-Americans for shit while sabotaging Black-Americans who honestly build and have built for Us so that They don't get caught-up in White-reprisals...!
Mind You when I have gone long enough without sleep then I simply don't bother to edit Myself nor put up with pretense.
Worse than that I then look for confrontation/s with those who know They've been fuckin saying and doing shit to intentionally piss Me off.
But MY NORMAL MODE of being Patience for a Larger Objective or Better Way to Handle the Situation, yeah fuck that.
Lemme just say what I needed to say and worry about whatever happens next afterwards because I never should have had to fuckin put up with the bullshit that happened in the first fuckin place.

So?
Once I said that?
Turned into this;
Not because what I said was "racial" per se.
But because what I'd actually said was factual.

So They left.
And I went back to drawing.
I made My Point.
I've gotten tired of "that question" throughout My Life. When My Personality clearly conveys why I am not working for any White-owned anythings in regards to creativity.

Bottom line is what They were surprised about was the Fact that I sat down and simply started drawing. I originally intended to draw Sybil-Valphora. But I drew the eyes too big. However I liked the set of the eyes and the size and I realized I need to get these Nahntin-Dragons done too, so lemme just do that now.
I then just began drawing what came to My Mind based on My Notes and Ideas in My Head. My main goal was to continue to build off of what I'd already typed about on WE3 and Here, regarding My Renditions of Whore Demon Dragons and Dragoons.
I started there and simply kept going until I finally got a fleshed out idea and then completed the drawing and left it at that.

So here She is....



No comments:

Post a Comment