Thursday, November 8, 2018

I Have Returned from the Dayjob....

So once again I was reminded today that coloring My More Intricate Drawings takes up a lot more time than I anticipated. And being at the Dayjob with its requirements can be...?
Cumbersome.

Lot that I can post. Lot that I could post. But too much of it requires context on My Part, SO!?
I will get down to finishing coloring Rori-Miko.
For the record I had someone stop by My Dayjob-Post who saw Me coloring her;
And He was absolutely floored.
Not gonna lie He's now the 2nd-person who couldn't believe what They were seeing IN REGARDS TO WHAT I HAVE DONE COLORING HER.

I said it on My Twitter-timeline yesterday the Fact that I don't add all of the details when I draw nor when I ink the drawing. Only when I get down to coloring do I finally add everything. So what really stood out to Him was similar to this drawing;
The highlighted TEXTURES OF THE FINISHED DRAWING.
This is another reason why it takes time for Me during the Coloring Phase of My Work.
Because, as this guy stated today "This looks like it takes time, LOOK AT THE DETAIL!? WHUT?!? WHY ARE YOU WORKING HERE!?!?!?"

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, yes.
Because Black-Americans believed prior to My Birth that begging White-people to make things for Them was the Way to go. It is the same reason why both My Aunt and My Sister's Idiotic Father, WHO WAS WHITE-PUERTO RICAN BY THE WAY!
>_<

You know cuz Blackmen be doin all dat swirlin-n-shit!
The More I type on this blog the more shit I realize that this is why My Female-Family-Members & I don't actually fuckin get along.
Because They talk about White-People working Their Nerves but not a one of Them has done shit without needing Whites and thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn?
There was Me.
And Me alone.
At least it was Me alone...?
In the Beginning....

No comments:

Post a Comment