Friday, November 23, 2018

So I'm Getting Ready for the Dayjob and I see this Video where...? What is Molly Querim ROSE Doing...?

So take a look at this video and watch Molly Qerim ROSE where...?
She's constantly rubbing Her Leg or Her Knee. While Stephen A. Smith is talking at the top of this video...?
Since I actually PAY ATTENTION, I was like "Fuck is she doing...? Does He agitate Her that much or is something else going on."
So I quickly looked up some info and found THIS OUT;
 She's married to JALEN ROSE!?
I was like "Really. Really Jalen? Really...?"
So then when I read up on Her it turns out She has SEVERE endometriosis.
So I don't even think They can have kids because endometriosis can really cause complications with a woman's ability to get pregnant.

So that's when I realized that she may have been doing all of that knee rubbing because she was in pain. But it was something that caught My Attention. Lenne get out of here BUT I had no idea she was married to Jalen Rose.

Really Jalen?
Really....

No comments:

Post a Comment