Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Just saw THIS BULLSHIT on a Facebook-Friend's Timeline

Wonder why No Post Yesterday?
Because quite frankly the shit I saw was so fuckin unbelievable that I simply just said fuck it. I'm gonna catch up on some much needed sleep!
I've got inked artwork almost completely colored.
Typed work done.
Etc etc!

But it is bullshit like this here that makes zero fuckin sense.
I'm just gonna put this RIGHT HERE and then head out to work. Like I typed before;
1) Black-American
2) African-American
3) Nigga

These 3 racial-identity conceptual-terms DO NOT MIX AND CANNOT COEXIST.
The following Video comes from the 3rd Racial-Identity and clearly highlights why this one is the absolute obvious FAILED-CONCEPT and pay attention to THE VERY BEGINNING of this video. The "alleged wife" says "Don't do nuthin crazy...!" to "Her Nigga Baby-Daddy", said Nigga Baby-Daddy then looks into the camera and proceeds to coon it up like the slave that He is, while revealing something EVEN MORE INTERESTING.

#1) He has NO WEDDING RING
#2) Nigga Baby-Mama leaves "the house" WITH TWO DAUGHTERS IN TOW while saying "Don't do nuthin crazy...!" 
3) This is how You get Cynthia G's of the World because They have scumbag-father's and SILENTLY SCUMBAG-ENABLING MOTHERS. And yes. I typed that. Because He can't do what He is doing WITHOUT HER ALLOWING IT TO GO ON

That's it I'm done cuz I have ACTUAL PRODUCTIVE WORK TO DO. But I needed to get this off My Chest because the shit is making Me murderously mad;

It should also be obvious that I don't listen to bullshit like this because I have good fuckin sense. Exposing MYSELF. To this kind of crap. Is a FAST WAY to fuck up My Own Mind.
And mind You!?
This is YOUR KIND OF "MAN" Stacey.
This is YOUR EX-HUSBAND.
And YOUR EX-MARRIED BOYFRIEND BABY-DAVE EVANS.
I have no clue what You are doing right now and DO NOT CARE.
What I do care about is the Fact that women like You run around bitchin-n-moanin and complaining about the silly shit YOU DO ON PURPOSE. 
And it is PAST DUE TIME THAT YOU AND THOSE LIKE YOU ARE SILENCED!

And exposed.
So that the Women LIKE YOU AND THE SCUM-BAG MEN YOU FUCK WITH are ALSO EXPOSED so when shit goes south for You and Them. You can then be used as THE PRIME EXAMPLES OF WHAT YOU DON'T DO.

I NEED FOR YOU AND ANYBODY ELSE READING THIS TO CUT THE CRAP WITH LISTENING TO WOMEN LIKE YOU.
Who BITCH ABOUT THE MEN YOU INTENTIONALLY FUCK WITH.

Enjoy Them.
You've earned Them.



No comments:

Post a Comment