Saturday, November 24, 2018

Cut off My Dreadlocks and Facial Hair....

Good Evening....
From Rainy Philadelphia....
So I've literally just returned from getting My Head Shaved and getting all of My Dreads cut off. I also had ALL of My Facial Hair cut. 
Goatee?
Gone.
Moustache?
Gone.

The New Year is almost Upon Me.
And it is finally time to move on from working FOR or WITH.
OTHERS.
And doing things strictly for the Benefit of Williams Works Ebooks.

Today I took a trip back to Upper Darby and My Old Neighborhood.
It was...?
Eye opening.
To say the least.

My Normal Barbershop and Barber, had gone out of business.
Albert, the owner of Chef's Spot.
Had sold the place and left.
Once again I saw all sorts of panda-bears and as I have already typed on here before.
White People DO NOT use Their Media to tell on Themselves.
So I saw Blackwomen with Whitemen.
Not a camera-crew in sight.
Not a soul saying a word.
And that is because that is actually far more commonplace than what is talked about or known by the General Black-American Population.

And once again...?
I saw not nary a ring on any fingers anywhere at all.
Which actually made Me smile.
This is why I don't pay attention to the Cynthia G's of the World.
Because She typifies what is going on and why talking about any of this, even typing this now.
Is actually a waste of time.
I have waited.
And worked.
A long time for this.
For the Record.
My Former Surrogate Son quit.
Like I knew He would.
When He saw how difficult it truly is to compete without any Inside Assistance.
I warned Him like I have typed on here.
White-Privilege only works when Black-People are involved.
When there are no Black-People.
Then there is NO White-Privilege!
Thus everything reverts back to Standard Rules of Engagement between Whites!
At no point did I ever believe that He could ever reach His Dreams.
Because for Him to turn Them into Reality would require Him to bow down to Whites that He knows have no talent and ability at all.
Which for Him...?
Since He's White...?

That's gonna be a problem for Him to Deal With.
So He has crashed and burned, as He should have for His Treachery.
Fool.

Youngest Brother still gets pissed about how that whole thing played out. But I always remind Him that things had to play out that way. Otherwise I would not even be where I am now. I had to allow everyone to move the way They did for Me to regain My Freedom of Movement and Reputation Back.
At least...?
As far as the White-American Domestic Court System was/is concerned.
And now that that is done.
Now it's time to finish up what was started by My Ex-Wife and get My Son back. 

It has taken 16-years to reach this point.
It's not a journey I would ever wish on anyone nor recommend it.
But I play with the hand I am dealt and I've finally gotten back to making decisions strictly by the information I have and mysteriously...!?
My Life has gotten back on track.

Now...?
It's time to finish what was started....



No comments:

Post a Comment