Thursday, November 8, 2018

Up Watching Vids, Review Replies 2My Comments. Etc....

Good Morning from Philadelphia...!

I'm over here reviewing videos from various Black-Youtubers. Looking over My Comments left on a particular Paris Milan video involving Colorism & a darkskinned Jamaican-woman Dancehall-artist named Spice who is sending up signal flares to Whites that She's ready to sellout for more "options". Also have some critical storyline-elements that I left sitting out & open on My Computer last night before I went to bed that explain how one of the critical-family's in the upcoming release fell from power & fucked it up all!

To the point of where the Reader gets introduced to Them throughout the story. I also finished the Azmerelda-Miko drawing & got Her fully-colored! And Rori-Miko is HALF-COLORED & will be finished before noontime today.

Just typing this to make it clear that the slow-posting is because I am working & time for even posting & typing in large amounts is being directed moreso AND CORRECTLY SO! Into finished artwork for the upcoming publication. And of course, typing said stories up!
It's 6am EST.
Lemme get these stretches & workout DONE & GET MOVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment