Thursday, November 8, 2018

Day-3 DOWN!

Stretches & workout done.
Blood Pressure is still too high though.
Today I did the Energy-workout from DDP-Yoga.
I'm trying to find ways stave off the inevitable, for now.
Which is whatever this adductor-issue is that I have.
I've typed about this before.
And I've done My Homework regarding this issue.

Remember.
Slaves tried to talk about "Affordable Healthcare" & claim "Obama did that".
This is why I the music I have on this post;
Khan's Pets.

Because as You all know I'm a wage-slave.
So I make enough money to pay My Bills & then whatever is left it means I'd better be smart and have some sort of point to what I am using it for. Or else it is a waste.
So since I am paid below the Nazi-American Poverty Line?

I can't go having My Dayjob Paycheck sunken into The Inferior Healthcare Service-Providers that have been FORCED ON ME by the Half-Breed Nigger-Traitor Obama.
-_-
Soooooooooooooooooooooooh tempted to actually type out exactly what I mean, but!?
No Time.
What a shocker and SHOUT OUT TO PROFESSOR BLACKTRUTH!
Who once again CORRECTLY HIGHLIGHTED!

Politicians and politics itself not only requires Money but also Time!
And He said notice how its always millionaires running for office?
It's because They're the Ones who have THE TIME AS WELL AS MONEY.
Not to worry.
I will definitely be posting His Video-Commentaries over the now gone Nazi-American Stupid Tuesday Elections.

Lemme hit this shower.
And no I did not Vote.
And Yes I have typed not only Why but also "Solutions" to what We need to do as Black-Americans.
Love how "Solutions" are "mandatory-justifications" to Slaves and Nigger-Traitors.
But when They are reminded that Malcolm-X gave Us solutions. Are You Following ANY OF HIS?
Nah.
Dr. John Henrik Clarke gave Us solutions, following any of His?
Nope!
Dr. Francis Cress Welsing gave Us solutions, FOLLOWING ANY OF HERS?
Hell no!
Marcus Garvey gave Us solutions?
Nuh-Uh!
Chancellor Williams gave Us solutions?
WHO!?
Uhhhhhhhhhhh-yeah.
I'm gonna be on My Way now because You are wasting My Valuable Time. Feel free to waste Your Own as much as You Want. But I can't be but so mad at You if after I ask have You Implemented and/or Followed any of the Solutions put forward by any of the above, and You say No. And I keep yappin with You and the Captain who AIN'T MAKIN IT HAPPEN, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

That's a fuck up ON MY PART! Because I'm still talking to You, and again!? That is how I ended up where I am, or should I say, WHERE I WAS.
From fuckin around with Nigger-Traitors and Bullshitters who have NEVER EVEN APPLIED ANY OF THE SHIT THEY TALK ABOUT.
Never mind honestly lived the Way They Typed/Type and Talk/Talked.
SHOWER TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment