Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Morning #2 of Working Out and Fuck Voting Today....

Good.
Morning...
From Philadelphia....

So I have been able to make it through another early morning session of stretches and working out. 2-days in a row. It's a start. Of course here in Nazi-America it is Fraudulent Voting Day. To see what White-politicians and Their Slaves get elected to do absolutely nothing except rip people off. I won't be voting because I don't have an actual reason to Vote.

I'm not a Black-American who can be bullied into Voting because of the Stupidity of Slaves and Sambo-talking Nigga-Nonsense.
When Trump and Hillary went for the Presidential Election, that night I had to remind one of the Nigga-slaves at the Dayjob to fuckin shut his fuckin pie-hole when talking to Me about serious issues.

Don't fuckin talk to Me about things You don't fuckin understand and aren't fuckin committed to. That Vender at the Dayjob found that shit out the hard way too, fuckin White-Latino slave. And He kept flappin His Gums because the Nigga's had made Him feel comfortable with His Big-Mouthed Loud-n-Wrong White-Ass Kissing bullshit.

That "caravan of immigrants"?
Heh...!?
You haven't once seen Me get up on here and type any sympathy or support for Blacks-anywhere running and rushing to flood into anyplace else.
Because running from Your Problems Doesn't Solve Anything!

People have asked Me over the Years why My Hair has become so grey?
It is because I have to bullshit around this situation with My Son and can't just fuckin attack the situation HEAD ON AND BE DONE WITH IT!
Just grabbin some cash and running down to an attorney or filing some shit in court isn't gonna get it done if anything goes wrong that first time.

Not something I like.
Not something I enjoy.
But the Way Whites have set shit up a woman OF ANY RACE with zero dollars can actually get PRO-BONO LEGAL HELP IN DOMESTIC MATTERS.
Let that shit sink in.
So for Me?
A Voting Issue would be Father's Rights AND AN END TO ALL OF THIS JURY-RIGGED PITY-PARTY SHIT FOR FEMALES!
Nobody is even talking about Father's Rights, let alone Black-Father's Rights.

These are the reasons why the Postings HAVE GROUND TO A HALT!
Because I'm WORKING DOUBLE-OT TO HAVE MY WEBSITE READY FOR 2019!
Successful self-sufficiency CREATES OPPORTUNITIES.
You can then get in ON PROPER POLITICAL-ACTIONS!
Enough, it's after 7:17am EST, I gotta get moving.
I will be posting SOME VIDEOS THOUGH.
That are relevant.
Let's get this show on the Road Today;


No comments:

Post a Comment