Friday, November 20, 2020

11-20-20 Good Evening from Philadelphia....

So yesterday was My First ACTUAL DAY OF TRYING TO PUSH MYSELF WITH NORMAL.
REGULAR ACTIVITY.

Yeah that DIDN'T GO OVER TOO WELL!!!!!!

So of course My Back fucked up on Me while I was sleeping, but I decided to simply AVOID taking this Meloxicam. Because quite frankly I CAN'T FUNCTION ON IT. 

The Worknet Doctor told Me to CUT THE DOSAGE IN HALF, so for anybody keeping score I started off taking TWO 7.5 MG'S OF IT.
When all of this started.
He of course was calm but had "the Look" that said "You must've been REALLY FUCKED UP to have to take 15 mg per day."

Because I WAS.
And if THAT is even REMOTELY WHAT BEING A SENIOR CITIZEN COULD BE LIKE, no thank you. 

So now I'm down to taking one tablet per day AS NEEDED.
And TODAY IT WAS NEEDED, but I DECIDED TO SUFFER THROUGH IT.
Because as SOME OF YOU KNOW.
I am NOT A BIG LOVER NOR BELIEVER IN ALL THESE MAN-MADE DRUGS.

I NEED TO start learning more about various natural solutions because this road ain't gettin ANY YOUNGER THAT I'M ON. Which means MY BODY isn't gonna JUST MAGICALLY DELICIOUS AGE BETTER!

So whether I like or not I'm gonna have to DO MORE TO TAKE CARE OF MYSELF, which is, a PROBLEM FOR ME. I tend to just KEEP GOING FORWARD UNLESS I ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO STOP TO ADDRESS A MED-ISSUE. Because I HAVE TOO MUCH WORK & NOT ENOUGH TIME AS IT IS.

That however DOESN'T WORK OUT WELL WITH AGING. So NOW THAT I AM UP, because My Sleep Schedule is SHOT TO SHIT TOO!

My Back was MORE THAN HAPPY TO GREAT ME WITH LOVING REMINDERS OF WHO IT THINKS IS THE BOSS!

Thus the Big Boss Man theme on this post as well as the Usage of Mr. Big from SNK.
However!?

I don't like nor do I NORMALLY TOLERATE.
TREASON.

And I don't care where, who or what it is coming from.
SO!?

Instead of cowering & crying about it I QUICKLY WENT AT IT HEAD ON!!!!!!

Got outta the bed as best as possible AND WENT RIGHT INTO BOTH THE BACK STRETCHING EXERCISES I WAS GIVEN TO LEARN HOW TO EASE MY BACK-PAIN, but MUCH MORE IMPORTANTLY!?!?!?

I finally was able to FIGURE OUT which YOGA-BASED EXERCISES I COULD USE THAT WOULD SERVE ME EVEN BETTER!!!!!!

So I started out at a PAIN INDEX OF 5 & GOT RIGHT TO FUCKIN WORK & FINISHED WITH THE PAIN BEING REDUCED BACK DOWN TO A 1!

I definitely could feel the Fact that IT IS INDEED MUSCLE-BASED, BACK-SPASMS!
There was NO NEGATIVE REACTION TO THE EXERCISES, which I made sure TO BE HIGHLY MINDFUL OF. And now I'm able to MOVE ABOUT WITH LEVEL-1 PAIN, which is A MASSIVE DIFFERENCE FROM WHERE I LITERALLY JUST STARTED 40-MINUTES AGO, now!?

The REAL ISSUE is that FOR NOW?
I am IN CONTROL OF MY ENVIRONMENT.
Thus I am NOT AT THE DAYJOB and DO NOT HAVE THE RESPONSIBILITIES & DEMANDS, mind You I did do an inspection while I dropped off My Paperwork TO MAKE SURE THAT MY COHORT IS DOING WHAT HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE DOING.

But the bottom line still is that FOR NOW I can DO AS I PLEASE when I have any issues. So getting My Back, BACK IN ORDER, is going to be ESPECIALLY IMPORTANT based on the very nature of the Dayjob, and please note that you don't see Me on here worried about how I'm gonna pay My Bills. So understand that as I typed to You FROM THE VERY BEGINNING OF THIS BLOG.

"FINDING GOOD EMPLOYMENT HAS NEVER BEEN A PROBLEM FOR ME".

That's NEVER BEEN the Issue.
And I didn't just ACCIDENTLY land at the CURRENT DAYJOB.
It was ONE of the MANY places I was eyeing EVEN AS I LOST MY HINTERLANDS-APARTMENT IN UPPER DARBY.

However AT THAT TIME.
The OPTIONS were ABSOLUTELY NOT GOING TO MESH WITH MY BELIEFS, so I TURNED THEM DOWN, which COST ME MY APARTMENT. Where, ONCE AGAIN, I've typed to YOU BEFORE that My People, since We're PERPETUALLY CASH-STRAPPED, RESOURCE STARVED AND OPPORTUNITY POOR!?

We MAKE SHORT-TERM DECISIONS THAT CAUSE LONG-TERM FAILURE AND MID-TERM CONFLICT-COLLAPSES!!!!!

Note that as I am sitting here TYPING THIS in My Office Chair I'm constantly CHECKING TO SEE HOW MY BACK IS REACTING TO THE ROUTINE I JUST PUT IT THROUGH TO BE ABLE TO EVEN SIT AND TYPE THIS TO YOU.
Oh yeah, I was asked ONCE AGAIN, why don't I get involved in Philadelphia-politics. 
^_^ 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
This Blog alone WOULD MAKE THAT IMPOSSIBLE.
By the Way, WHERE I'VE GOT NO PROBLEMS WITH THAT.
Because I already NOW KNOW that MY INITIAL THOUGHTS ON THE MATTER WERE CORRECT.

Regarding "American-politics" and HOW ONE WOULD ACTUALLY CHANGE THEM TO SOME SORT OF ACTUAL, FUNCTIONAL, BENEFIT.

TO THE ACTUAL PEOPLE.

Since I am DEVOID of the HUMAN-RESOURCES I HAD.
It's NOT POSSIBLE RIGHT NOW ANYWAY.

But I DID want to SHARE THAT FACT WITH YOU.
And MAKE YOU AWARE of that.
Philadelphia's City-Council and its SET-UP OF AUTHORITY HAS NEVER BEEN SOMETHING I'VE LIKED ANYWAY. Which was PART OF THE REASON WHY I'D LEFT THE CITY IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Because it REEKED OF PRE-PLANNED FOR MOVES BY WHITES FROM LONG-BEFORE ANY BLACKS COULD "take over government" FOR THE CITY OF PHILADELPHIA.
This is why I do NOT TRUST NOR LIKE Tree-Hugging Black-Integrationist.
Because THEY ARE STUPID.

SELFISH.
AND COWARDLY.

Thus they ACCEPT POSITIONS OF "advancement" AND "OPPORTUNITY", BLINDLY FROM WHITES. Then BITCH-N-MOAN because THEY DIDN'T BOTHER TO CHECK TO SEE IF WHAT THEY'VE JUST WALKED INTO IS BOOBYTRAPPED FOR FAILURE.

Boobytraps.

Built for a bunch of dimwitted boobies.

However I can't type BUT SO MUCH. Because of MY OWN STUPIDITY WITH MY PERSONAL-BUSINESS, so...?
I can only be BUT SO MAD, since I've had to DIG MYSELF OUT OF MY SIMPLE-MINDED MESS!
The Difference however is that I DON'T LIKE WALLOWING IN MY OWN FUCK-UP'S.

And THAT is what THIS POST is all about!
My Back is fucked up.
The Initial Injury FUCKED ME UP.
I took the PROPER MEASURES TO ADDRESS IT.
NOW...!?

I need to take THE NEXT STEP TO RESOLVE IT!
So I can GET BACK TO BEING PRODUCTIVE.
-_-
Eh.

Yeah I see that in the sentence.
That means it's time for Me to wrap this post up.

I'll type to you again. 
Sooner than you think....




No comments:

Post a Comment