Thursday, November 12, 2020

Home Team History - History Of The Arab Slave Trade

I am putting this up at 9:18pm EST on 11/12/20.
These next few posts regarding the Arab Slave Trade & Arabic-Enslavement of Blacks is INFORMATION THAT I HAVE KNOWN SINCE HIGH SCHOOL.

Which is why I DO NOT SUPPORT NOR CONDONE-PUSH, Islam nor the so-called commonality between Blacks and Arabs, where I have typed over the year that I have had VERY INTERESTING CONVERSATIONS.

With Arabs here in America.
WHO WERE SHOCKED THAT I KNEW OUR ACTUAL HISTORICAL-INTERACTION AND CONTINUED CURRENT INTERACTIONS.

Chancellor Williams book the Destruction of Black Civilization ALSO HIGHLIGHTS THAT ARABS HAVE NOT BEEN OUR FRIENDS AT ALL.
He then HIGHLIGHTED MUCH OF THE INFORMATION THAT WILL BE IN THESE NEXT FEW POSTS.

Prepare Yourself....
Because clearly things ARE.
The way that THEY ARE.
Because of "People like Me", according to what I was told, MEANWHILE?

As I have typed on here.
And AS SOME OF YOU KNOW FROM YOUR REAL-LIFE INTERACTIONS WITH ME.
My CODE OF CONDUCT.
IS FOREIGN AMONGST US AS BLACK-AMERICANS AND THE BLACK-RACE IN GENERAL.

I do not.
Give passes TO UNKNOWN NON-BLACKS.
Meaning?
I conduct Myself based off of THEIR HISTORICAL INTERACTION/S WITH MY RACE.
As I should.
If and when, I actually GET TO KNOW SAID NON-BLACK/S, only THEN, does My Behavior ALTER ITSELF.

And not before.
This is A DEFENSE-MECHANISM due to THE FACT that AS A COLLECTIVE-RACE?

We've been SCATTERED ACROSS THE GLOBE AS SLAVES & ANYTHING & EVERYTHING HAS BEEN USED AS A MEANS TO KEEP US IN THAT POSITION.

ADD TO THIS FACT.
That INTERNALLY.
Too many BLACK-PEOPLE & BLACK-AMERICANS FIND THIS ACCEPTABLE.
Thus?
As I've typed before.
PROVIDING CONSTANT COVER-PROOF THAT MY PEOPLE HAVE LOW-IQ'S, DESERVE TO BE SLAVES, NEVER INVENTED THINGS, etc-etc, on-&-on, till the Break of Dawn about how UNWORTHY WE ARE TO ACTUALLY PROSPER IN LIFE & ENJOY STABILITY!

I've typed before, a very common FACT, that you can't have AN EVER-VIGILANT EXTERNAL THREAT AND THEN NO INTERNAL-STABILITY ON TOP OF THAT.
You can FORGET GETTING ANYTHING DONE!
The External-Threat can simply FLY AROUND AND PICK US OFF!
While INTERNALLY, IDIOTS SOW SELF-SERVING DISSENSION THAT STILL ENDS UP WITH THEM GETTING KILLED AS WELL!

Now I've TYPED ALL OF THIS, because these next few posts are going to further highlight why there are certain things I SIMPLY DON'T GET INVOLVED WITH.
Because I KNOW &/or SUSPECT!?

That they're Anti-Black in nature anyway.
Here is the first video by Home Team History:



No comments:

Post a Comment