Friday, November 6, 2020

Mushinronja - Valkyrie Profile 2 Arranged Album: In Order to Acquire the Light in that Hand - Extended


I'd HEARD ABOUT an ARRANGED-VERSION ALBUM for Valkyrie Profile 2, but never found anything on it and eventually FORGOT ABOUT IT, well?

This is ONE of the tracks off of that, MIND YOU!?
I MAY HAVE HAD THIS SONG AND MORE.
On My Old OG-OS that burned out when I was still working as a Security Guard for the Old-Dayjob. All things considered I think I handled that situation FAIRLY CALMLY.

Because, as I have REPEATEDLY TYPED, I've been UNABLE TO FIND MOST OF WHAT I LOST. You're talking about 50 fuckin GB of MUSIC!
Including ORIGINAL-REMIXES MADE BY YOUTUBERS WHO HAVE SINCE LEFT YOUTUBE AND NEVER RE-UPLOADED THEIR WORK!

LOT OF PAID FOR MP3'S WHERE THOSE ARTIST ALSO DEPARTED AND DISAPPEARED, I've had to LEARN THE HARD WAY that I'm gonna have to do A FAR BETTER JOB OF CATALOGUING AND BACKING UP MY MUSIC-FOLDERS!

Mind You!?
THIS PIECE IS BEING USED TO WORK ON THE PACK-GENERALS OF SUMARSABER.
Which is Mun-Da's PERSONAL-ARMY.


No comments:

Post a Comment